BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
I buy these from sams, so happy they’re available there. They don’t make a huge difference as far as whitening goes but I enjoy brushing my teeth with it.
Angela A.
Lake Elsinore , CA
No complaints. I love how strong this toothpaste is. Leaves my breath fresh all day long. My teeth feel and look extra clean. Priced well and worth every penny.
Hailey R.
Daleville, IN
The only kind of toothpaste I like to use because I feel like it gets my mouth clean while protecting and whitening at the same time. Reasonably priced as well.
Norma G.
This actually does what is supposed to my teeth used to look yellow and I started using this product and it made my teeth a little bit more whiter so I love it.
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
Love this toothpaste! It works wonders for my teeth. Super gentle, keeps them nice and white and very affordable. I get compliments on my teeth all the time!!
Jeanna D.
It keeps my mouth feeling clean, but it won't do much for my breath. The "fresh clean mint" flavor doesn't do much for me, I prefer their 3D White toothpaste.
Gabbi A.
Glendale, AZ
This is a really good product to take care of your teeth sit kinda tastes like medicine haha but that might mean something good that's good for your teeth so.
Shelli A.
Parkersburg, WV
I've used Crest for years and love the whitening toothpaste. While I feel it doesn't whiten my teeth like the strips, it does a good job keeping stains at bay.
Samantha J.
Great price point. Great 'flavor'. I have sensitive teeth and this paste actually doesn't cause immense and utter pain like most whitening toothpaste! hooray.
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this toothpaste. It really does well to show difference in my teeth with just one brush. They keep my teeth clean and healthy, just how they should be.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?