BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Jessica D.
Columbia, MO
I recently switched to this toothpaste, and it has been great! There is a marginally noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth, and after brushing, my teeth always feel super clean
Valeria G.
i usually buy these 4 packs so i don't have to constantly buy because i brush my teeth a lot and this toothpaste makes my mouth feel fresh and clean so i will definitely keep buying this product for me
Beth B.
Louisville, KY
I had yellow stains on my teeth from braces as well as smoking. This toothpaste is gentle not harsh. Crest has removed all stains from my teeth beating all expectations that I had originally. I am beyond happy with this product.
Tiffany S.
I have been using this toothpaste for a few years and it is all I use. It does a great job cleaning my teeth with the added bonus that it also makes them more white.
Julissa G.
Bloomington, IN
Although I do like this product it's not my favorite two-faced but it does definitely get the job done I just prefer one that focuses more on whitening specifically.
Emily T.
Altoona, IA
I have used this toothpaste for a month and I have noticed a huge difference. My teeth are whiter and my boyfriend has commented on how my breath regularly smells fresher! I would definitly buy this product again!
Danielle S.
Coraopolis, PA
My teeth are pretty white. I'm trying everything to get them super white and I know this product is helping me get there. I think it takes time but it is effective and I see a difference. A little pricey but worth it.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it for your whole family!
Katie H.
Love this skin care product and the way it makes my mouth feel after use. With having sensitive mouth issues this is the perfect combination for me! Easy to find in stores (especially target) would recommend use to everyone!
Sade S.
Hampton, VA
I love crest pro health toothpaste! It gives you a fresh clean feeling and leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean! The flavor isn't too overbearing but still gives you fresh breath.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?