BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kim K.
Wichita , KS
This is my toothpaste. I started using it after having teeth whitening done. It keeps my teeth white, even though I smoke, now that I have them at the shade I want.
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
Solid and sudsy, this brand is usually one of my main choices because it covers all the bases and has a reasonable price. This version of their toothpaste did seem to leave my mouth feeling clean overall.
Melody
As funny as it sounds I'm picky with my toothpaste. Sometimes they taste awful and even cause my teeth to be sensitive. I like Crest toothpaste and whitening products.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
I have used this brand as long as I can remember, I never have any problems with this toothpaste. If you like the just clean feeling from the dentist then this is the toothpaste.
Geneva C.
West Covina, CA
I really liked how clean my mouth felt after using this toothpaste. It's pretty affordable when purchased in a multipack. If purchasing on its own, it can add up.
Jessica H.
Spring hill, KS
Great toothpaste with a good flavor. Keeps my teeth feeling clean all day long. Inexpensive and can purchase very conveniently at most local drug or retail stores.
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
I feel as though Crest whitening made my teeth a little wider but not dramatically whiter. I did not like the taste however, it left a really bad taste in my mouth
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
A minty toothpaste with a cool tingling feeling. The price is average when compared to other brands. It’s strong but gentle enough so it doesn’t cause irritation.
Natasha N.
Somerville, MA
I love everything Crest! It has the most minty taste out of all the brands and most things have whitening included that help make my teeth nice and pearly white!
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint. This is my families go to toothpaste. You normally will find this one in at least one of our bathrooms lol
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?