BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Caroline S.
I have used this toothpaste for over 6 years now. Not only is it the best whitening toothpaste I have found, but it also has grey benefits for overall oral health. It can be found at any drug store, Walmart, target, etc!
Kiki K.
Nice minty feeling leaving you happy with results with nice pearly white teeth I’ve used this plenty of times I would recommend this is you look for a teeth whitener
Brittany G.
Everett, MA
I use this product to brush and whitten my teeth. It works really well it leaves my mouth feeling good and it really does whiten my teeth after a week from using it.
Robert L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great whitening toothpaste. Classic scent and taste. Works well. Slow results but paired with some of their other whitening products you really start to see results.
Andre B.
Lake Worth
Good value for so much toothpaste and it actually works! The white strips aren't the best but the toothpaste itself if used regularly will really get rid of staining
Lexi M.
Danville
This is my favorite tooth paste ever. Ive have used this tooth paste for a super long time and my teeth are so much whiter than they were before i started using this!
Kiara R.
I love me some white lighting! Your smile is the first thing a person notices! I have sensitive teeth and I've used this toothpaste for years! I absolutely love it!
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
My favorite toothpaste. I don't know if it actually helps to whiten teeth; but it definitely doesn't hurt to use. Tastes minty and fresh without being overpowering.
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
I purchased this awhile ago. I wasn’t really a fan. I didn’t see a difference and I did not like the taste. I didn’t see any value in it because it was disappointing.
Kanika 🎀.
Lowell, MA
I use this toothpaste on a daily and it's so good. I love how my teeth feels after use this. I feel like my tears gotten whiter but maybe that's just me. Anyways, love this product.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?