BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Minty fresh and not clumpy at all my family has been loyal to crest for over a decade. The whitening ingredients don’t cause sensitivity and works
Well for a
Brighter smile.
Danielle C.
I like this toothpaste. I feel in time my teeth have whitened. The taste is minty and leaves my teeth and moth feeling clean and fresh. I usually follow with crest mouthwash.
Megan A.
Lyons
You shouldn't use toothpaste like this. Making your own out of coconut oil, baking soda, peppermint and use organic Stevia for sweetener. Million times better for your teeth
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
This toothpaste makes your breath smell better. It makes teeth somewhat whiter but not as white as the strips do. It made my teeth a bit sensitive. I don’t think I’ll buy this product again. It wasn’t the worst but wasn’t the best either.
Tracy T.
Crest has always been my favorite brand of toothpaste. My teeth feel the most clean when I use it. Does a great job of cleaning deep into my gums and keeping my teeth white.
chantal z.
really does a great job ... i have used it for a month becasue my other toothpaste i used woruldnt work ...now that i have used this toothpast my teeth are white and perfect!!
Autumn T.
This particular toothpaste, only works if your teeth are already pearly white. It helps keep your pearly whites staying white. Ptherwise, it is complete and utter trash. 😐😐
Laurissa D.
Interlochen, MI
I love a good whitening toothpaste because I’m a tea drinker and it stains your teeth! This tooth paste works good on my teeth ! It’s not to harsh and on the cheaper side!
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love crest whitening toothpaste!!!! It is the only one I use and I stand by it! It keeps my teeth pretty white and my breath fresh!! I would say it's pretty effective!!!!
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
I like this product, but I have very sensitive teeth as I'm getting older. I think this works amazing and love it for my kids, I however use their session whiting formula.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?