BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Wytisha S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have always been a crest kid and have tried to change that but...I always keep coming back. It keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh. No complaints in my department
Jasmine M.
Arlington, TX
After using this toothpaste for two weeks my teeth were visibly whiter and my gums looked and felt healthier. One tube lasts me two months and that's using morning and night.
livl0ves M.
Venice, CA
I love Using Crest for my tooth paste it always leaves me feeling so fresh and clean! This is a great value price too! This tooth paste always makes my teeth extra white too!
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I don't like Crest toothpaste. I don't think out whitens the teeth. Not much cleaning either. It has way more than fluoride than you should have. Overall Not satisfied with the product.
Shani X.
My girlfriend loves this toothpaste, however, it made my teeth too sensitive. When I would use it, it would make my teeth hurt when I would try to eat or drink anything.
Adrienne M.
barstow, CA
Got this for a friend and she says its good stuff. Definitely gives that pearly white look and I will be getting my own soon , so I really van vouch for this product .
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
This is the only toothpaste I buy right now. It gets my mouth clean and fresh very well. The only issue I have with it is it contains Flouride. Which is a neurotoxin...
Macy S.
This is my daily toothpaste that I have been using for years. At first, this toothpaste I was using because it was the only one in the house, but now I am for sure keep buying it. It keeps your teeth feeling fresh all day!
april c.
Las Vegas, NV
It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. It doesn't taste bad and it helps whiten teeth a little bit. I would get it if they don't have my go to toothpaste at the store
Christal C.
Fairmont
We get this for our preteen son. The flavor is just right for him and it has whitening which he loves. Affordable and tastes good while whitening. What else do you need
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?