BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Stephanie A.
Altoona
I like to use Crest to keep my teeth clean and to know that when I am done thoroughly brushing my teeth are not just clean but I am doing the best I can to keep them healthy.
chantal z.
really does a great job ... i have used it for a month becasue my other toothpaste i used woruldnt work ...now that i have used this toothpast my teeth are white and perfect!!
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have found some relief from dull looking teeth with this toothpaste. I love coffee and ed wine, and feel this has helped brighten my smile. Bonus is the fresh and clean taste.
Erica T.
Tifton, GA
This toothpaste is great for my sensitive teeth! I can tell a difference in the color of my teeth when I don't use this. With that being said, this is my go to and I always buy it.
Autumn T.
This particular toothpaste, only works if your teeth are already pearly white. It helps keep your pearly whites staying white. Ptherwise, it is complete and utter trash. 😐😐
Tiffany C.
Crest toothpaste is my favorite! I have been using it since I was little. My favorite one is Crest Complete Herbal Mint. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love crest whitening toothpaste!!!! It is the only one I use and I stand by it! It keeps my teeth pretty white and my breath fresh!! I would say it's pretty effective!!!!
Lexie B.
Hyattsville, MD
Love this as a toothpaste but as far as a whitening toothpaste I don't see much as a difference. Other than that the price is reasonable and I still use it as my toothpaste
Courtney M.
Meridian , MS
I tried a box of these and could not tell any difference. Maybe I used another box it would have made some kind of difference, by for the price, just wasn't worth it to me.
Allie T.
LIVERPOOL, NY
We use this regularly. It helps whiten our teeth and makes them overall feel clean. The taste isn't horrible like some toothpaste and it doesn't leave a film in your mouth.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?