BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Peyton T.
Once I tried this toothpaste I've had yet to switch back. It's so hard to find a whitening toothpaste that still leaves you with fresh breath. The price is also incredible! So much cheaper than other whitening toothpastes and this is the most effective one I've found. I've converted my mom sister and best friend over to it!
Faith S.
Richlands
Loved the product.  It definitely made my mouth feel fresh and clean.  First two or three weeks I could definitely see the difference in the color of my teeth. Then as I went on it stayed the same kinda I didn't see a difference anymore and it still wasnt to my desired color but other then me bein picky it's a great product
Ashley P.
I love this tooth paste! It's great for changing up my tooth paste once every so while. You do see a difference in your teeth as in whiteness. It doesn't make my teeth sensitive. I would say that it doesn't leave my breath feeling so minty!
Kirsten M.
Lowgap
Pretty good toothpaste. Does burn my mouth just a little which is why I only gave it four stars. I don't use this anymore but it was my go-to toothpaste for a while. Does whiten okay but not as well as I expected it to. Overall I would recommend it for someone who doesn't mind the sting and doesn't need too much whitening
lily K.
This product didn't work as well as i'd hoped. It was difficult to get the product to stay on teeth long enough for any kind of effect, and although my teeth did look a little whiter after using the product, it took much longer than expected. The product was not well designed in my opinion. However, it still gave results.
Yoselin B.
Rowland Heights
This toothpaste feels very fresh but I don't think it is enough whitening for me. I may need other treatments besides a regular toothpaste. However I feel it met my expectations and it does its job as a whitener toothpaste so I recommend it especially if you love to feel your mouth fresh after brushing your teeth.
Heather S.
My go to toothpaste!!! I use Crest daily, 3 times daily that is!! I prefer “pro health” I love the taste & the benefits that come along! Teeth & gum care are very important to me!! Expectations met!! Will always buy!! Highly recommended ❤️❤️❤️
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
Crest is always and has always been my number one toothpaste go-to.  I don't think I've EVER bought a brand other than Crest actually when it comes to toothpaste.  Their flavors are great and the work well. I've only had one cavity my entire life and I have incredibly white teeth, all thanks to the wonders of Crest.
Aimee A.
This isnt so bad, it does the job. I have been using this for years and I put this in the category with colgate. toothpaste is toothpaste and nothing more lol it cleans the teeth and freshens the mouth so this isnt a product that I spend much time thinking about BUT I wish there were more options for FLOURIDE FREE PRODUCTS
Laura B.
Cynthiana
Harsh on sensitive teeth. Powerful "flavor". Does clean well. Nice price, Nice color packaging, easy to use, and discreet. Couldn't tell a difference in whitening. I gave this product 3 out of 5 stars because of the sensitivity, "flavor", and no difference in whitening the teeth after using the entire product.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?