BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Mary E.
Sacramento, CA
Love the not so strong taste! This toothpaste is not as strong as the others that leave your tongue numb. Yet, it leaves that minty fresh breath in your mouth for quite some time. Also, I noticed my teeth don't stain as much from coffee as they used to
Jessie A.
Tustin, CA
I love this toothpaste, and I feel like it actually does make a difference on the whiteness of my teeth. It also has a nice minty fresh taste that leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Hollie C.
Owasso
I was not a fan of this toothpaste. I was really hoping to see a noticeable difference in the brightness of my teeth....I've used two tubes and haven't noticed a difference.
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Minty fresh and not clumpy at all my family has been loyal to crest for over a decade. The whitening ingredients don’t cause sensitivity and works
Well for a
Brighter smile.
kasey o.
Oakley, CA
Keep us your breath fresh and lasts all day. Makes your teeth whiter for a good price. Mind you will have to buy the more expensive whitener first then up keep with this paste
Megan A.
Lyons
You shouldn't use toothpaste like this. Making your own out of coconut oil, baking soda, peppermint and use organic Stevia for sweetener. Million times better for your teeth
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
This toothpaste makes your breath smell better. It makes teeth somewhat whiter but not as white as the strips do. It made my teeth a bit sensitive. I don’t think I’ll buy this product again. It wasn’t the worst but wasn’t the best either.
Erica T.
Hewitt, NJ
I like the mint flavor in this toothpaste and my teeth feel clean after brushing with it but I've found that it doesn't help white my teeth, regardless of what the box says.
Tracy T.
Crest has always been my favorite brand of toothpaste. My teeth feel the most clean when I use it. Does a great job of cleaning deep into my gums and keeping my teeth white.
Danielle C.
I like this toothpaste. I feel in time my teeth have whitened. The taste is minty and leaves my teeth and moth feeling clean and fresh. I usually follow with crest mouthwash.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?