BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Bridget V.
Fresno
This toothpaste first of all tastes absolutely amazing! Second, my teeth are seriously so much whiter than they have ever been thanks to using Crests Pro Health Whitening Toothpaste.
Emily M.
1207 long run road Schuylkill Haven
I’m not very picky with my toothpaste so I give five stars to the cross because that’s what my mom purchased over the years but yes my teeth are white so I’m guessing this is doing the job
Alexis L.
Really good product. Usually I keep the whitening strips in for at least 20 min. You can get it from HEB or Walmart. Doesn't hurt your gums at all. I highly recommend this product if you want bright and white teeth. I've had no problems with it so far!
Sophie C.
I really wanted to like this toothpaste because it has so many features, but I wasn't very fond of it because it didn't make my mouth feel very clean and it didn't taste all that great.
Jamie E.
Denver, CO
Crest is my go-to toothpaste. The whitening effect works pretty well and the taste is always strong. I still use crest strips every now and then but this helps to keep them white.
Heather R.
Overall I love this toothpaste because it gives you the benefits of all you need to take care of your mouth. I really like the flavor also because it's not too minty but not too sweet. A perfect mix.
Jessica K.
Maplewood, NJ
This toothpaste not only keeps my breathe fresh, but also helps keep my teeth white. While I whiten on a regular basis, this helps me in between. Gentle on gyms and will purchase again.
Emily M.
I really enjoy this toothpaste and almost always get it! I personally don't notice the difference but I often to get asked how I keep my teeth so white! It taste good and leaves my teeth nice a clean!
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
Crest is my favorite teeth whitening toothpaste! I love the taste and definitely feel like it works if you use it every single day and the price is pretty good. I love all crest products!
Vanessa M.
Very fresh feeling whenever I brush my teeth with this. I don't feel any sensitivity at all. It's one of the greatest tooth pastes out there. It kept my teeth clean. It's not expensive either
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?