BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kylee L.
Dodge Center, MN
This product works so well. I used this toothpaste along with the at home whitening strips and my teeth were so much whiter than I imagined was possible with at home whitening strips and toothpaste.
Astra S.
Shawnee , OK
This is my daily uses toothpaste. I feel like my teeth are clean, shiny, and white from using this toothpaste. I think it also helps keep my gums healthy. I've been using it for 2 years and plan on continuing use.
Ginny G.
ALLENTOWN, PA
I use this product not only to clean my teeth and fight bad breath but also to whiten and I use it everyday and it definitely works would recommend this product to others who also want white teeth
Amber K.
Moore, OK
Good product. Tastes great. Good price. It’s not gritty like others are or to thick like some. Usually available at Walmart. This is usually what I buy for my husband and will probably always buy.
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
Love crest toothpaste doesn’t leave a nasty after taste like many toothpastes do very affordable and they always have coupons on coupons.com I love the whole 3D crest line it really brightens teeth
Astra S.
Shawnee , OK
His toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and my teeth feeling so clean. Great price point and great value. I usually purchase at SAMS club or Walmart. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Danielle S.
Ridgefield, CT
Great toothpaste. The taste and texture are great. Unsure how effective the whitening aspect of this product. Or maybe I need to cut back on the caffeine. Good value. I would purchase this again.
Electa r.
I've been using crest whitening for the past 4 years and it's the only toothpaste I prefer. It's kind of pricey. I like the taste of it but I wish it made my teeth whiter than it does. I would recommend.
Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
It doesn't work as well as you hope. Maybe a little change but not enough to whiten your teeth to become pearly whites at all. If you need a dramatic change pick another brand with good reviews.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
I have noticed am improvement on my smile since using Crest. I always prefer the mint paste over gels, and recently I have incorporated charcoal into the toothpaste and this boosts the clean feeling!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?