BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
ELENA D.
 Notes the result is fast, good is good price, if I recommend itNotes the result is fast, good is good Notes the result is fast, good is good price, if I recommend itprice, if I recommend itNotes the result is fast, good is good price, if I recommend it
Christa B.
Fort Wayne, IN
love this stuff. does its job. keeps my teeth whiter and from looking occasionally yellower. the mint is very fresh and it doesn't burn my mouth too badly. very effective and a good drugstore pickup.
Nichole T.
Rochester , NY
This pack has a great deal for the price. It also make my mouth feel extremely fresh! The flavor of it is not too over bearing. I would purchase this again. It met all my expectations for tooth paste.
Gianna G.
Oshkosh, WI
As you know of the tissue test, before crest toothpaste I didn't pass but after I started using it I passed! It's amazing how good that tooth paste is especially at a great price with great packaging
Brittany F.
This stuff is great! I notice a huge difference in the coloring of my teeth when I use it. My family loves this so much we have repurchased a few times already. Packaging is nice. I purchased from Walmart.
Rhema J.
This is my favorite toothpaste. I love the flavor and it's mild enough for my 6 and 9 year old to use. I feel like it does keep new stains for appearing but didn't do much to actually whiten my teeth.
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
This product is awesome I love it so much. It works really well and is very inexpensive. I usually buy this product at my local store. I use this product on a daily basis and it just works wonders for me
katelyn g.
Slidell
This is a really good product. I use to drink a lot of caffeine and then I started using this and it works dramatically. Been using this product for a month and I see change I definitely recommend this
J v.
I you use crest religiously without switching brands and of course brushing your teeth regularly as you should, then you will definitely brighter and whiter ppearly whites! You don’t need to bleach!
Kendra B.
I really don't notice a difference after using this product. My breath is fresh and my teeth feel clean. However, I can't tell if my teeth are any whiter than they were prior to using this product.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?