BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Sandra R.
Las vegas
I personally, love beautiful white teeth. An a nice breath. I find that by using crease whitening. I never vave to worry about yellow teeth. Use as recommend an you too, will have a beautiful white smile
Katherine C.
Definitely leaves a clean feeling after use. I'm also a huge fan of the flavor with this toothpaste. Not sure how good the actual whitening properties are with this toothpaste, but I like it either way.
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
This toothpaste was so awful for me. It caused me to get red bumps all over my tongue. It also hurt my throat & it hurt to swallow. I don't know why this happened to me, but I will never buy this again.
NayiCamano C.
Teaneck
Hace un par de mths (6 aprox) cambie mi.pasta dental por.esta q es specific contra la gingivitis. La verdad es que he notado q ha disminuido el.sangrado y la sensibilidad en mis dientes.. recomendado
chelse c.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love the different flavors this brand offers and I like that they are pretty affordable. My teeth feel clean after using their brushes and tooth paste but they have felt cleaner if that makes sense
Vannia B.
Cottonwood
This toothpaste is very good to keep your mouth freshen minty I repeatedly uses this toothpaste I buy it every single time I need it I bought it at Walgreens for a very good prices well it’s very gentle I would recommend it to others because it actually went into your teeth
Amaryllis M.
Norwalk, CT
My go to toothpaste . I wouldn’t buy anything else unless is on sale. I normally buy it at shoprite or Walmart. The package is like any other toothpaste. I love how it cleans my teeth but also protects them from cavity’s.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Crest is a a great brand with a lot of great products. I've never had a bad experience with any of their products. I find them to be affordable for the quality of the toothpaste. I would recommend it.
Spencer S.
Gainesville, GA
This is my favorite tooth paste, it always makes my mouth feel so fresh. Everytime I use a different tooth paste it makes my mouth feel weird. It’s the perfect amount of mint, without burning my mouth at the same time!
Meg B.
Mount Airy, MD
I love the crest whitening toothpaste! It is gentle to use and whitens your teeth overtime. I have bought this product at target and Walmart. It has great packaging and I will definitely buy it again!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?