BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Lacey K.
I didn't believe this at first but after a week or two I started to see my teeth get whiter, at first my stains started to become more noticeable but after a week they went away and hey! I'm still using this
Marufa Khandaker J.
West Lafayette
I have been using this toothpaste for a while now. I think it's okay. It doesn't make my teeth super white. But it makes teeth a little whiter. And it is refreshing. I think it's good according to the price.
Allie✞ L.
Nashville, TN
This is the only toothpaste I use. It makes my mouth feel fresh, clean, and it whitens my teeth. It is definitely effective. I don't think I will use any other toothpaste, except Colgate. I will definitely buy again
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Love this tooth paste!! Has a very nice and minty taste! Also makes your mouth just feel really clean!! I've gotten this toothpaste about 4 times now and still love it!! I highly recommend this product!!
Neftali B.
York
This product is great I have used it before. The toothpaste Is very gentle on your gums and teeth. I would purchase it from cvs and wal-mart. There is no need for improvement I give this product 5 stars !
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
Crest is my favorite kind of toothpaste. I like the taste because it isn't overwhelming or too menthol but instead it's like a sweet mint flavor. Crest also keeps your teeth at their very whitest and keeps plaque at bay. When I switched brands I noticed my teeth got more plaque without crest.
Kaitlyn G.
Pittston, ME
I think for the price of this toothpaste you can notice an overall difference. It's worth the price. I use this daily and have noticed my teeth are not as stained. It does take some use to see a noticeable improvement.
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
One of my favorite toothpastes. I recently started using an essential oil based paste but I still switch between this one and that. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and is ok on my sensitive teeth.
Sandra R.
Las vegas
I personally, love beautiful white teeth. An a nice breath. I find that by using crease whitening. I never vave to worry about yellow teeth. Use as recommend an you too, will have a beautiful white smile
Jessica K.
Weymouth, MA
This crest whitening toothpaste works great! I always notice a difference after each brush, my teeth are whiter. The taste is much minty, it’s an ok taste. Crest is a brand that has been around forever and they are trusted.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?