BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Kate S.
Fleetwood, PA
This stuff is pretty great! I often go for a toothpaste that can help me maintain fresh breath and this does the job pretty well. A bit on the expensive side but works well and isn't super gritty which I like!
Jenn B.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this toothpaste for years and haven't switched. It leaves me with a fresh mouth and I can see a difference with my teeth color. Lots of people notice how white my teeth are now, which is great!
Jordan D.
Brooklyn, NY
Usually get the artic mint flavor because it's minty enough to feel clean but no too overpowering. I first discovered it at Target and I have been using it for 3-4 years now without switching. I recommend!
Diana L.
Riverside, CA
i saw such a difference in the color of my teeth when i used this a couple days after and i use this all the time its a good price for toothpaste and i got it at costco its great and i like the way it works
Lacey K.
I didn't believe this at first but after a week or two I started to see my teeth get whiter, at first my stains started to become more noticeable but after a week they went away and hey! I'm still using this
Malinda S.
Aston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use a whitening toothpaste and this was my regular kind until recently. It worked well then Colgate came out with the one in the Red tube and that's even more effective but I would definitely buy this again
Brooklin J.
Bentonville , AR
Very good toothepaste with a great taste. It’s a good value and not pricey. I really enjoyed how clean my mouth feels after I use this. I buy it over and over. I’m not sure how much whitening power it has.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this tooth paste we have this on our bathroom right get now it leaves your breathe so minty from r awhile. It is very affordable I think. I buy it from Walmart or Walgreens. And the packaging is nice.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this toothpaste I have used this for years on end.It smells and feels amazing on your teeth it is not harsh and meets my expectations.The price on it I would say is fair and just like any other toothpaste.
Candis J.
Really leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after use. Gave me what I was looking for. Safely packaged and easily accessible. Gentle but effective cleaning that gets the job done. It's as good as it gets.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?