BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Alena D.
Minneapolis
The taste of this toothpaste is not the best. It's hard to explain but it's a bad aftertaste. I thought it did fine with cleaning, but I didn't notice much whitening of my teeth. It was the first time I used it. I might try it one more time if given a sample.
Kate S.
Fleetwood, PA
This stuff is pretty great! I often go for a toothpaste that can help me maintain fresh breath and this does the job pretty well. A bit on the expensive side but works well and isn't super gritty which I like!
Emily L.
For about 5 years not this is the only tooth paste I have used! I would and do recommend it to all of my friends and family. I always find it at target and Walmart. Makes you feel clean and fresh. And whites!
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
This is mine and my family's go-to tooth paste since it works well on us adults and our 5 kids who do not mind the taste at all. It keeps our teeth clean and breath fresh! We buy this toothpaste all the time!
Lauren S.
Ellettsville, IN
Staple in my house. Tried other whitening toothpastes and doesn't work as well. Standard mint flavor but I don't like anything other than mint. I buy it at SAMs club since I know it's the only thing we use.
karley s.
McHenry, IL
This toothpaste is alright. It helps with controlling cavities for sure but as far as the whitening goes, it didn't really whiten my teeth like I hoped. It's always great having a fluoride toothpaste though!
Autumn J.
Hinesville
I love this toothpaste, I use it every day makes my teeth look nice white. And also keeps my breath nice and minty fresh. I would recommend all my friends to use it causes a great product. I think it’s perfect
Heather H.
Imperial, PA
This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling minty and clean. I gave it 4 stars since I’m not quite sure it does whiten your teeth. It’s not too harsh. It’s a good tooth paste, just not sure on the whitening part.
Angela D.
Peabody, MA
I do have sensitive gums which has in turned caused them to bleed. This product is gentle and does a good job. It can be bought in packs of multiple tubes or just on its own. Walmart has the best price for it.
hui c.
Rowland Heights, CA
About the whitening part, it takes time to show but I don't really see the difference. I like the packaging design. I think the taste is fresh and not to spicy. If you don't really care about the whitening part, it's still a good tooth paste to use it.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?