BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Brett C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I started using this toothpaste around a year or two ago and I have noticed a whitening difference. I would like it to be more noticeable, but better is better! Could be more powerful in my opinion but still works pretty good
Tyler R.
Great toothpaste but not sure on the abilities to whiten teeth in a timely manner. I didn't receive the outcome that I wanted after weeks of use but other than that the toothpaste is decent. Fair price and quality.
Hallie N.
Lexington, KY
Great toothpaste! Maintains whiteness great after using whitening strips. I saw a one to two shade difference! I love it! One of the best whitening toothpastes, I love the taste as well! I would repurchase for sure
Madeline S.
Winona, MN
Classic crest toothpaste! The best stuff ever! Why go away from something so great? This toothpaste Lee’s my teeth feeling clean, shiny, white and most importantly… Healthy! I will be purchasing this product again and again!
Savannah O.
I use this product because it helps with my husbands gingivitis, since he is a diabetic. Doesn’t leave he’s making feeling dry like others we have tried! Great value and price! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Mayra G.
Rochester
I have always like this toothpaste since I first used it. I like that it doesn't taste nasty like some toothpaste do. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and can notice my teeth whiting. My daughter also enjoys it.
Ashley C.
SENATOBIA, MS
Crest is my all time favorite brand in oral care. It doesn't burn your mouth, but it leaves it feeling clean and fresh. And it truly does whiten and brighten your teeth. As a smoker, that is very important to me.
William P.
This toothpaste is pretty darn good, it’s minty fresh and does a decent job at whitening it isn’t that aggressive though it may cause sensitivity in some cases overall a good product and would recommend trying it
Alena D.
Minneapolis
The taste of this toothpaste is not the best. It's hard to explain but it's a bad aftertaste. I thought it did fine with cleaning, but I didn't notice much whitening of my teeth. It was the first time I used it. I might try it one more time if given a sample.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
I am not a fan of this toothpaste AT ALL. It has a very gritty texture and tastes horrible. I had to make myself finish using the tube and said I would never buy again. Crest is definitely my number one choice.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?