BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It tastes pleasant and leave my mouth fresh. My teeth look whiter and my gums feel very healthy while using this product. It is pretty gentle and I will definitely purchase it again.
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
Very good toothpaste. I'm normally not picky on toothpaste anyway, just as long as it has a minty taste. Does help whiten teeth And give you fresh breath. Like but don't love . Would use again since I can find it at any store.
Brett C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I started using this toothpaste around a year or two ago and I have noticed a whitening difference. I would like it to be more noticeable, but better is better! Could be more powerful in my opinion but still works pretty good
hailey m.
i have been using this toothpaste for a while and i have seen a difference with my teeth. they are definitely more brighter and white. it met my expectations and i would recommend to anyone who wants whiter teeth
Madeline S.
Winona, MN
Classic crest toothpaste! The best stuff ever! Why go away from something so great? This toothpaste Lee’s my teeth feeling clean, shiny, white and most importantly… Healthy! I will be purchasing this product again and again!
Nina D.
Gfafb, ND
I like this as a normal toothpaste but I haven't noticed too much whitening. Great taste and price! Product lasts a while. I wish it whitened a bit more per tube or with use but overall good buy. I'd repurchase.
Kristen C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This product is really amazing does keep her teeth are very white sanitizes it I bought it at Walmart I like the packaging I Lutz very effective and what it’s used for in I would totally buy it again and recommend to others
Mayra G.
Rochester
I have always like this toothpaste since I first used it. I like that it doesn't taste nasty like some toothpaste do. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and can notice my teeth whiting. My daughter also enjoys it.
Ashley C.
SENATOBIA, MS
Crest is my all time favorite brand in oral care. It doesn't burn your mouth, but it leaves it feeling clean and fresh. And it truly does whiten and brighten your teeth. As a smoker, that is very important to me.
William P.
This toothpaste is pretty darn good, it’s minty fresh and does a decent job at whitening it isn’t that aggressive though it may cause sensitivity in some cases overall a good product and would recommend trying it
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?