BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Tabithađź’‹Hidalgo H.
Allentown , PA
Crest is my favorite brand. This tooth paste always makes my teeth feel so free from grim and plaque. The taste is is fresh and the packaging is to be expected for tooth paste. I only use crest products for my oral hygiene
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this toothpaste! I feel it actually getting into my teeth and cleaning them rather than sitting on the surface! Have been using for about 4 months and it actually seems noticeable whiter than my old toothpaste!
Ayanna M.
South Point
Crest is my one of my all time favorite toothpaste brand. You feel the clean and you go all day feelings the clean and it just makes you want to drink coffee or wine without worrying about how your teeth is gonna look
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
My teeth have never been whiter or fresher than when I was using this toothpaste. It’s gentle on the teeth and keeps them clean. You can get this at any drug store. I will buy it again and I have bought it many time.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This tooth paste is amazing. It works great. I am a repeat user and will continue to use it. It definitely met my expectations. It is gentle on the gums. I will keep buying this tooth paste because of how great it is.
Madisson F.
This toothpaste was okay. I didn't receive the results I was looking for, even with brushing and flossing. The value is great but it just didn't work for me. I would recommend other to try it as it may work for them.
Araminda G.
I've used this toothpaste for several years. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and not filmy. More than that, it keeps the color white and leaves my breath minty fresh. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Brooke G.
Truly an amazing toothpaste. i never use any other both Crest. It's not too pricey and it works very gently on my teeth keeping them clean and healthy. I never have a problem with any of it. it's truly pretty great.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
I haven’t noticed a huge difference in the whiteness but it leaves my mouth feeling tingly so maybe it is working in some way different than other toothpastes. I need a company to come out with a charcoal toothpaste.
Nina D.
Gfafb, ND
I like this as a normal toothpaste but I haven't noticed too much whitening. Great taste and price! Product lasts a while. I wish it whitened a bit more per tube or with use but overall good buy. I'd repurchase.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?