BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kate S.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I've used crest for many years now. The mint flavor isn't over powering, it makes my teeth feel super clean and it's gentle on sensitive gums. I recommend to friends and family. I will continue to use crest products.
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
Crest is my favorite brand! I use them for all of my whitening needs! They are a good value for what you pay. VERY effective. And easy to find in stores. They always meet my expectations. I will definitely buy again.
Jer'Nia V.
Everything from the brand crest is wonderful. If you never used t u should try it. I use it everyday. It comes in different flavors. And it even has th flavors for kids with cartoons on the front. It's just wonderful.
Kyann H.
Midland, TX
I'm picky about toothpaste so this taste isn't my favorite. But it does leave my teeth feeling super clean and fresh. I notice more of the whitening affect with actual whitening kits or the crest platinum toothpaste.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake, IA
I love this tooth paste! I have grownup on crest for the past 15 years since I had teeth would buy again and again but may switch it up ever now and then! It's very easy to find since distinct packaging for each kind.
Gabrielle V.
Newark, NJ
The only toothpaste I use. Was recommended by my dentist and have been using it for the last 4 years. I haven’t had 1 cavity and my teeth look great! Give it a try and see how you feel about it after at least a month.
Kaitlyn B.
This toothpaste is okay. I have tried better. It keeps my breath minty and fresh. I have used this many times and it keeps my teeth feeling nice and clean. I think this toothpaste is pretty average and nothing special
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
Great toothpaste and perfect taste in case your sensitive like I am to high intensity toothpaste which causes my eyes to burn and tear up. Nice packaging. Whitens teeth but very slowly and not to the point of it being extremely noticeable.
Candice C.
Leaves my teeth and gums fresh and white. When you use it you can instantly feel it working in your mouth. This product is also cost efficient for those on a budget. I buy mine from local drug or all purpose stores.
mya t.
Chicago
Love this product ,it gets the job done and make your mouth feel refreshed and clean for the whole entire day.Also,it does exactly what the company sat out and said what it can do.I will be buying this product again.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?