BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Erica D.
This toothpaste comes out of two areas the swirl together at the end. Once you get to the bottom it's a little hard to get it out because of the way it's designed. I did not buy this again and would not recommend.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
I have always had yellow-ish teeth. I've done everything to fix them.  Dentist ordered whitening gels, whitening sessions at my dentists office, and natural remedies. Buying this product was kind of a last ditch attempt and while I don't have blindingly white teeth, I have noticed a difference and love it!
Darcy E.
Layton, UT
As far as generic toothpaste brands go, Crest is the one I trust the most. I really see a difference in my teeth, and you don't have to pay a fortune to get those results. Just this toothpaste alone will make a difference.
Savannah H.
I love this toothpaste, I have noticed a major difference over the course of using it! Also a lot of whitening toothpastes are expensive but this one is very affordable! It is available most everywhere which is very convenient!
Brittany J.
This is an awesome toothpaste if you’re looking for something to help achieve that white smile many people are after. It is cool and refreshing. Keeps your teeth feeling clean and fresh! I wouldn’t use any other toothpaste!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This was a good toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and this didn’t worsen it. I also feel that my teeth got really clean and were protected. However I didn’t see any difference in whitening. For that I wouldn’t recommend it.
Aijha L.
Conyers, GA
Really enjoy using this product, I've seen many changes in the color of my teeth. This toothpaste also strengthens the teeth very well. Crest is really my favorite without it I feel like I cannot use any other toothpaste
Stephanie F.
El Paso, TX
It took a little long but I can finally see the results of slightly whiter teeth. This toothpaste work well with my sensitive gums and the mint flavor is fantastic. It’s an incredibly good toothpaste for an awesome price
Brooke P.
Mobile, AL
This is my favorite whitening toothpaste. It works immediately after the first use. It does not leave weird residue or grit on your teeth. The flavor of the toothpaste is not super strong, enough to create fresh breath.
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
This toothpaste is awesome it whitens and cleans! It's gentle on the mouth and doesn't sting or cause discomfort like some brands. Packaging makes you feel like a celeb! I would absolutely recommend this as an everyday toothpaste for everyone!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?