BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Les C.
Dallas, TX
The toothpaste helps the scent of freshness remain my mouth. As for whitening, it does a decent job for its marketing purpose. The availability of the product makes it cheaper and coupons are offered for this product. I would honestly recommend it.
Allison S.
Plantersville, MS
This is the only toothpaste I use! I use the deep clean kind. It is very invigorating. It takes my moth to a whole new level of clean. It is about $1 more than the regular toothpaste but it is so worth it. I also like the gum health one, but my favorite is the deep clean.
Alejandra B.
Costa Mesa , CA
I've always used crest products ever since I can remember! At target they have 2 for $4. It leaves your mouth squeaky lean and removes any plaque or buildup you might have. It's not harsh on my gums, which I truly appreciate.
Jacquelyn G.
Cherryville, NC
I have use this to talk or always always always get compliments on how white my teeth are. There really isn't a difference in price compared to regular toothpaste or use this along with the whitening strips and the mouthwash.
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
I love the effect of this toothpaste and it is different from other toothpastes! Whitens your teeth in less time and its just wonderful! I highly recommend this product i bought mine from Walmart I'm sure any other stores would have some too!
Elise B.
This whitening tooth paste is awesome. Even though it's a little pricey, I continue to buy it becuase it works. When I first started using it, I noticed a difference in my teeth within the first week. I love this tooth paste.
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
I think crest is the best for whitening products. Their toothpaste and strips really do work so when I am feeling my teeth are a little dull I will brighten them up with crest whitening products and it works every time.
Ashlie C.
Tupelo, MS
I've purchased this at Walgreens and other drug stores in the past, and it's always one of my favorite toothpastes. It leaves my mouth feeling super clean and it's perfectly minty! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kayla B.
Cypress
So this toothpaste is kind of everything! It is exactly like the optic white Colgate one only the Colgate I feel lasts longer so I think there is a price difference because of that factor. But it definitely works so go try it!
Gracey T.
Overland Park, KS
Great value for the spectacular cleaning and refreshing Crest brand. Gentle on your teeth and harsh on bacteria and gunk! Picked up at Target and was happy with the results. My teeth seem healthier and whiter than ever before!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?