BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kathryn H.
Damascus, MD
Working in a dental office, we don't typically recommend whitening tooth paste but when patients ask for it, this is our go to! It's not harsh on teeth and does a great job getting consumers to their ideal level of teeth whiteness!
Payton F.
This toothpaste is great for a clean breath and teeth! Even with braces I use this and helps me feeling clean ! Your breath will smell like a pleasant mint and I would definitely recommend to others looking for a better toothpaste!
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Love this product! The only toothpaste I personally use! I whiten once every few months and this keeps my teeth staying white. I get compliments on how white my teeth are often. Keeps breathe fresh. Affordable and can find at Walmart
Kirsty C.
Really love the texture and taste of this toothpaste. I grew up with crest in my household. Affordable and not overpowering, but powerful none the less. Pretty packaging. I know just where to find it and be on my way, because it stands out.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
A good toothpaste for whitening. It doesn't make my teeth sensitive like some others do. I usually buy this product at Target. Even though it is gentle, it does feel like it gets my teeth deep clean without leaving a gritty feel.
su p.
Athens, GA
I like this toothpaste because it is not extremely harsh on my teeth and it is not harsh. I like the flavor it is not too strong so the taste is not disgusting. It also does not burn so it is calm on my teeth. I buy this product regularly and do not plan on switching.
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Crest is the only toothpaste I use. I've tried every kind on the market, but I always end up reaching for crest. The price is good. The quality is good. And they have variety for whitening, gums, and any other dental focus you want.
Alexis K.
Odenville, AL
I used to get occasional cavities, but I haven't had a single one since I switched to this toothpaste! The flavor is refreshing without being too strong, my teeth are white and always feel fresh, and my dentist loves seeing me now!
Brianna F.
I like this tooth paste it keeps my mouth feeling fresh while also working to whiten my teeth. I have problems with keeping my teeth as white as I want them but this tooth paste has really helped in the past two months with that.
Davian B.
Helped out a friend with lowering out the bacteria of this persons gingivitis and it really helped out with the fastening of the whiting of my teeth I am a repeat user of this product and I would really recommend this i really love yankee candle though
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?