BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Harika T.
its a good tooth paste. gets the job done. i have noticed that my teeth my whitened a little after regular use. the packaging is quite similar to other brands, nothing special. i bought this from my nearby walmart store. overall happy with purchase.
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
Great for my sensitive teeth, other whitening toothpastes tend to irritate them, affordable and still leaves my mouth feeling clean. I would definitely recommend it, it also very affordable, about the same price as other toothpastes.
Vanessa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love the way this makes my teeth feel. squeaky clean and bright. i saw a difference in the color of my teeth after using this tooth paste and will repurchase again
Victoria F.
Middlesboro, KY
You can't see immediate progress obviously, but after a while I did notice that my teeth were slightly whiter. Can't promise that it was from the toothpaste alone, but it's not that expensive, and it's what my family has always used.
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love the crest line! They sometimes have great deals on these multipacks. It always leaves my teeth minty fresh and keeps my smile shining all day long! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to all of my friends!
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Great toothpaste. Can never go wrong with crest toothpaste it's a classic. Great value and worked perfect keeping my breath feeling fresh all day. Very effective and I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to try something new
Brianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this tooth paste it keeps my mouth feeling fresh while also working to whiten my teeth. I have problems with keeping my teeth as white as I want them but this tooth paste has really helped in the past two months with that.
Caitlyn S.
I have used this toothpaste before. It does taste very good but I have never noticed my teethe getting significantly whiter. It does have a goof smell to it and it cleans well. I get it from Walmart or any other grocery store around
Davian B.
Helped out a friend with lowering out the bacteria of this persons gingivitis and it really helped out with the fastening of the whiting of my teeth I am a repeat user of this product and I would really recommend this i really love yankee candle though
Abby F.
Cottage Grove, MN
This product works well after 2-4 uses. I frequently used them and then became sensitive to the product. It does for sure work, which is nice. My smile became less yellow and now overbearingly white.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?