BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
This toothpaste is excellent when it comes to feeling like you have a fresh mouth all day but it's not the absolute best at whitening! I feel that it does whiten some over time but not as much as other brands that show the same thing !
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
Great for my sensitive teeth, other whitening toothpastes tend to irritate them, affordable and still leaves my mouth feeling clean. I would definitely recommend it, it also very affordable, about the same price as other toothpastes.
Ashley B.
Collierville, TN
This is possibly one of my favorite types of toothpaste! It keeps my teeth healthy and bright! Most of the flavors aren't weird and are tolerable to taste. It's effective for what you'll be purchasing it for. if you have sensitive teeth, I would suggest switching this up with a toothpaste for sensitive teeth every few days.
Vanessa A.
Love love love the way this makes my teeth feel. squeaky clean and bright. i saw a difference in the color of my teeth after using this tooth paste and will repurchase again
Harika T.
its a good tooth paste. gets the job done. i have noticed that my teeth my whitened a little after regular use. the packaging is quite similar to other brands, nothing special. i bought this from my nearby walmart store. overall happy with purchase.
Victoria F.
Middlesboro, KY
You can't see immediate progress obviously, but after a while I did notice that my teeth were slightly whiter. Can't promise that it was from the toothpaste alone, but it's not that expensive, and it's what my family has always used.
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love the crest line! They sometimes have great deals on these multipacks. It always leaves my teeth minty fresh and keeps my smile shining all day long! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to all of my friends!
Vivian W.
IRVINE, CA
I have been using it for years. Although I feel like there isn't something special about it, I will keep using it. I love drinking tea so much, but I don't think my teeth color has changed which is good.and I also like the taste of it
Mariagrazia L.
Safety Harbor, FL
It’s good. I’m holistic but can’t get away from how clean this makes my mouth feel. I only use this brand and kind and I’m always getting compliments on my teeth. Apparently my teeth and smile make a impact. I’ll take it. Thanks crest
Abby F.
Lincoln, NE
This product works well after 2-4 uses. I frequently used them and then became sensitive to the product. It does for sure work, which is nice. My smile became less yellow and now overbearingly white.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?