BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Destiny M.
Now that I've switched to sensodyne living with my roommate, I miss this one like hell. This will actually clean and freshen your breath while the other is left pretty plain. This will help to whiten while sensodyne, I'm my opinion, makes my teeth worse.
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Who doesn’t trust Crest?! It leaves your mouth clean, fresh, and brighter! The packaging is attractive. I must say, this product met all of my expectations and I continue to buy it regularly. It works so well, I don’t think anything about it should be changed!
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Awesome! I always use Crest, have since I was little. I think it is one of the best brands out there and you know that you can trust it is a good product. Plus it is really affordable and easy to find/purchase at any pharmacies or grocery stores. Thanks!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
The best whitening toothpaste in my opinion. I love this stuff. It's not that pricey, but very effective. It definitely gets the job downs Dan you can tell within one wash. I love love love it. I would recommend this product to all my friends!
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
I love their whitening toothpastes. A lot of the other brands don't have the best taste but crest does! I am a repeat user and it is a little pricier but totally worth it! I would recommend to anyone wanting a good whitening toothpaste!
Bentley W.
Quail Valley, CA
Crest whitening toothpaste whitens teeth a bit and leaves your breath minty fresh. It did not meet my expectations but it did work a bit. It is gentle not harsh. I would recommend to others that are looking to lightly whiten their teeth
Alyssia S.
Like the product. Makes my teeth feel great, but haven't noticed much whitening. Maybe a little. I suppose if you paired it with another whitening product it would work better. It's just not worth it if you're looking for a quick whiten.
Jamila Z.
I brush my teeth 2 a day so this actually works for me . I bought this at Walmart and it’s very effective. It’s not that pricey so I would say it’s a good value. I recommend this to other if you want your breath to Anel good and stay clean
Stacey C.
Canton, MA
This a great whitening toothpaste with fast results ! The taste of the paste is not too spicy and the it gives long lasting minty breath. The pasture is very gentle and i definitely would recommend this to anyone who needs teeth whitening
jaimie l.
A great toothpaste. I always do feel very clean and minty fresh when I use this toothpaste. I rated it a 4 instead of 5 because I did not see whitening results but I feel like thats pretty difficult with toothpastes. There isnt anything speical about this toothpaste, but I still enjoy the flavor and how my teeth feel after.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?