BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Geo B.
You really feel the clean with the entire pro-health collection. I wish the pricing was a bit better, but you get what you pay for and you're getting with this toothpaste. My mouth feels clean and doesn't feel filmy or over washed either. Taste is good. It's not a nasty kind of mint flavor. Definitely recommend if you're looking for the best option.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
I purchase the Crest Pro Health Whitening about twice a month for my family at my local grocers.  We are proactive in our oral health so its important that we are using something that will help defend against plaque and also whiten our teeth.  What is good about this product is that yes with everyday flossing and mouthwash it does help against plaque and it gently whitens your teeth with no tooth sensitivity afterwards.  There is only one con that we do have, when you brush your teeth at night, in the morning you will have a very dry and icky aftertaste in the morning.
Allison P.
I switched from this toothpaste around 4 years ago because for awhile I kept noticing a white like film over my gums in the morning, I couldn’t figure out what it was until I looked online and it said to change your toothpaste, so I did just that and everything has been fine since. Sucks though because I actually liked this toothpaste..
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always a great value to buy this online instead of the store. Definely has helped my teeth get whiter and white by the day! I hope this review helps other's on making their shopping decisions much easier. i highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone who wants to whiten
Moriah G.
Ozark
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Before I started having real tooth sensitivity and pain issues, this is the first of the Pro-Health pastes that I used, although I think I used the cinnamon flavored one. It did help to whiten my teeth some, and when I started having sensitivity issues, I switched to a Pro-Health one with both sensitivity and whitening. Overall, I have been very pleased with this line of toothpastes from Crest and I will not use any other line, even from Crest.
Michelle I.
Amelia
This is my favorite toothpaste. We tend to stick with Crest because it is a P&G product, which is a major part of our city's economy. ProHealth has a wonderful, minty (but not overpowering) taste. The texture is slightly abrasive, but it makes my teeth feel clean. It is well worth the extra cost (when compared to their lower end toothpastes). The only thing I would change is to remove the artificial coloring - it simply isn't needed.
emmakate m.
I like this toothpaste. It doesn’t have an overwhelming taste, and it cleans my teeth nicely. I’ve used this ever since I got braces, but it is not as whitening as the crest 3d white. I will probably buy it again though.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
I like the taste and feel of this toothpaste and it always left my teeth feeling healthy.  My only problem is, the formula seems too thin and would leak out of the top unless you were very careful to close the lid tightly.  Not even that, just laying it on the counter while you brush your teeth, some of the product would leak out into the cap and on the counter and make a mess!
Jamie S.
Woodbury
Crest has always been a stand by with my family. I feel like it has lightened my teeth after a few tubes of use, but not to a “fake” white. I also didn’t get any sensitivity to my teeth that one would usually get with a typical whitening product. The taste is nice and minty, but not too much that you can’t drink your coffee afterwards ;) Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint
Paula P.
Florence,MS
Crest Pro Health is my family’s “go to” toothpaste. My daughter tends to have sensitive teeth. This toothpaste is perfect for her. After using Pro Health, my mouth is truly refreshed. My mouth feels so cool from the minty favor. My breath stays fresh for a long period of time. If I pick up another toothpaste, my family notices immediately. We will be buying Crest Pro Health for a long time.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?