Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste, Fresh Clean Mint, 12 oz

Crest pro-health whitening gel toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile. Its whitening ingredients thoroughly clean surface stains and remove unhealthy buildup while brushing. Crest pro-health whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Crest pro-health s ingredients also protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity, and reduce tartar. Fights cavities. Whitens teeth. Fights sensitivity. Fights gingivitis. Fights tartar. Freshens breath. Fights plaque. see more...

Shania H.
Brookland, AR
One of my top 2 favorite toothpastes! The formula isn't too thick which can sometimes make me gag. It's just the right amount of flavor and works amazing as well! I will continue to buy Crest Pro Health Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste - 6 oz
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm kind of picky about the toothpaste I use and ever since I tried this one, I haven't bought anything else. It foams in your mouth just right and doesn't have a funky taste like some, the flavor is actually really nice and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Kristen S.
Excellent toothpaste. Leaves my mouth feeling minty clean without making my teeth sensitive like some of the other whitening toothpastes do. I always know I'm going to have the dentist-clean feeling after I brush with Crest Pro-Health Whitening toothpaste.
Dawn W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I drink lots of coffee. I hate the way it looks when my teeth are brown and this product really helps with making them look nice and white and clean. love the fresh breath that I get from using this product
Jessica D.
San Jose, CA
This toothpaste serves its purpose and it always comes in great value packs. However there are so many different whitening lines that it can get confusing to the average consumer and it doesn't stand out.
Ashlee M.
Aurora, CO
This toothpaste is my favorite because it whitens your teeth while also cleaning them. It has made a huge difference since I switched to crest. Even my dentist made a note ;)
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love doubles! I like it because it's a two for one special. I like the flavor of the paste and I also like the taste. It's not so minty or foul tasting. I would like to see it whiten more. I feel like it doesn't get the surface stains off , but it still gets me a clean feeling
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Good toothpaste. It has a really pleasant flavor that leaves your mouth feeling cool, fresh and clean. I usually brush my teeth 3 times per day and have been having good checkups. The two packs are nice to have for multiple bathrooms. Can usually find at grocery store or target
jacinda j.
Mount Union, PA
I swear by this toothpaste! It has been my everyday product for over a year. I've tried many different toothpaste and they all bothered my gums, or just didn't make my mouth feel fresh very long but Crest is totally different! The whitening properties are also an added bonus!
Maria B.
No estoy tan impresionado con la Crest como solía ser. Parece que incluso después de repetidas aplicaciones, los dientes no se sienten tan limpio como lo hacen con un producto alternativo. Yo lo uso tan a menudo como cuatro o cinco veces por día, y no estoy totalmente satisfecho- recientemente he cambiado a otra marca.