BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I've been using this toothpaste for about a week or more now. I wanted to give it a good review after thorough use. The smell is pleasant but had me worried the taste would be overwhelming, that was not the case. Despite its strong smell the flavor during use was not strong or overwhelming at all, I love this about it. When I first start brushing my teeth with it, each use, it's got kind of a grittiness to it, I didn't mind this as it wasn't really rough or that noticeable. The grittiness fades after several swipes with the toothbrush bristles. My mouth and teeth feel very nice right after use. However, not long after brushing my teeth the freshness and clean feeling leaves and I feel like I need to brush my teeth again. If the freshness would last longer and my teeth would feel cleaner longer I would give this toothpaste a higher rating.
Geo B.
You really feel the clean with the entire pro-health collection. I wish the pricing was a bit better, but you get what you pay for and you're getting with this toothpaste. My mouth feels clean and doesn't feel filmy or over washed either. Taste is good. It's not a nasty kind of mint flavor. Definitely recommend if you're looking for the best option.
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
I’ve been using crest tooth paste for the past couple weeks and I’m starting to notice more and more results. Yes even though it can be pricey it meets my needs. Cons I would have to say it takes more than one use to notice any change. I would record to anyone that may have stains from certain things or looking to get a brighter smile.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
I purchase the Crest Pro Health Whitening about twice a month for my family at my local grocers.  We are proactive in our oral health so its important that we are using something that will help defend against plaque and also whiten our teeth.  What is good about this product is that yes with everyday flossing and mouthwash it does help against plaque and it gently whitens your teeth with no tooth sensitivity afterwards.  There is only one con that we do have, when you brush your teeth at night, in the morning you will have a very dry and icky aftertaste in the morning.
Allison P.
I switched from this toothpaste around 4 years ago because for awhile I kept noticing a white like film over my gums in the morning, I couldn’t figure out what it was until I looked online and it said to change your toothpaste, so I did just that and everything has been fine since. Sucks though because I actually liked this toothpaste..
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend the Crest Prohealth line if you have sensitive teeth or cavities or plaque and any other dental concerns. It is effective and I tend to reach for this one after my whitening treatments when my teeth are sensitive.
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always a great value to buy this online instead of the store. Definely has helped my teeth get whiter and white by the day! I hope this review helps other's on making their shopping decisions much easier. i highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone who wants to whiten
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
I give this toothpaste two thumbs up. It helps my teeth to stay strong and healthly. I have no problems with my teeth everytime I go to the dentist every six months. They say that I'm just a handful of patients that has very good teeth. It's because of this toothpaste. The dentist said that this is one of the best toothpaste out there and that I did right on buying it.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The opinions here are mine and no one else's. I really like that this toothpaste is pretty much all inclusive and has the whitening, but the problem is me and my mother both after we have brushed our teeth with this, the skin a very thin layer of skin comes off from inside of our mouths so I guess it is just too acidic or too harsh for us with the whitening? So I will not use it again but I think it would be great for other people to try. It really is good for your teeth. If you can handle it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried the crest  whitening tooth paste and it is has a minty taste and smell. It does spread gently across the gums while brushing. It doesn't irritate your gums or lips. It's does whiten a shade but i highly recommend that if you plan on whitening your teeth with just tooth paste alone it would be best it you were to stay away from beverages  dark involve because it will stain your teeth and hinder you from your whitening goal. I recommend this product yet
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?