BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association. see more...

Sandra R.
Mcallen, TX
Crest Pro-Health minty & refreshing slowly but surely whitens teeth. My whole family chooses crest toothpaste over any other brand
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
I use this tooth paste everyday and have for a year now! I quit smoking and I used it to help get rid of the staining and a year later my boyfriend tells me I have white teeth. I'm definitely satisfied and I would recommend to everyone with tobacco stained teeth.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
This was the toothpaste I used for years until I recently switched to another brand. The taste is fresh and leaves my mouth feeling clean. I saw results of whiting after using it for years. I switched because I found a better tasting opinion.
Khara R.
I love this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and this is the only whiting toothpaste that I can use that doesn't irritate my teeth.
Gina A.
Northport, NY
Makes my teeth feel clean and fresh. Whitening works very well. I'm a coffee drinker but teeth still look white
maryory c.
La he probado y me parece genial, me mantiene los dientes blancos y limpios, con un aliento refrescante y saludable por mas tiempo, cuando lo empecé a usar no los tenía tan blancos, si me parece que hace su función tal y como lo dice el empaque, en realidad lo recomiendo al 100%.