BY CREST

Get healthier gums, stronger teeth and remove surface tooth stains with Crest Pro-Health Extra Whitening Power Toothpaste. Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste with the Seal of Acceptance from The American Dental Association (ADA). And it offers the benefits of cavity prevention, plaque and gingivitis control, sensitivity control, bad breath reduction and whitening. The ADA recognizes the tartar fighting benefits of Crest Pro-Health. see more...

Ellen P.
Chicago , IL
I prefer Crest brand when purchasing toothpaste. I like the pro health products because it really does make my mouth feel extra clean without blowing it out with mint flavor. The whitening element is a must these days in toothpaste and this does an effective job.
Andrea G.
Crest pr health is awesome toothpaste. I love this. Knowing that I am getting an all around good clean. My teeth and gums are healthy as well. The taste is not overbearing either. Great balance. I would purchase this again.
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, & Pro Health Rinse. This is my favorite of all of the toothpastes. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and your teeth shining too. I use it twice a day. I really like this Crest Rinse cause it fights Plaque & Gingivitis, and makes my mouth feel fresh. It's also Dentist Recommended. I really like Crest Toothpaste cause it makes your teeth strong and gives your gums extra Protection against cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion, plaque, and sensitivity. You can't go wrong using these two products together. Thanks Crest.
Kate L.
Huntington, WV
I really do use this product so much but I really haven't seem it whiten my teeth. I've used for at least a year and it does nothing for sweet tea stained teeth.
Dinah G.
I purchased this product with the expectation that it would be awesome but I was surprisingly disappointed. Every time I brushed with this product it never felt like my mouth was fresh. The taste was weird as well. I did not feel like it helped with whitening my teeth like other brands have. I got mine from Sam's club and returned the remaining.
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can honestly say that this toothpaste really does whiten my teeth. I've been using it for a few good months now & can see quite a difference. Ok, no, it doesn't give me Hollywood mega watt white teeth but its definitely lifted some of those stains that my daily coffee has given me. I'd recommend this to anybody.
Lauren M.
Durham, NH
This toothpaste was nice for whitening and tasted great but the next few times I purchased toothpaste I bought the stronger more aimed towards whitening toothpastes. Crest offers alternatives that whiten more efficiently. I would buy this again but would prefer to buy a stronger one.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH
I have nothing else to compare it to since this is the only product that works for me and my family. I bought this at Sam's Club and yep this really work wonders. I would definitely recommend it to someone else to try it since it really works. I fell in love with this product.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
After trying all the usual brands, Crest is my tried and true go to. First of all Crest always tastes better than other brands and not overly minty. Pro Health does it all strengthens teeth and fights plaque and gingivitis all while whitening. It's like a 4 in 1.
Zakiya B.
Lilburn, GA
This toothpaste helps keep my teeth bright and white. I use it at least twice a day and continue to see my smile getting brighter and brighter. I also love that it has a great flavor. Breath smells fresh all day. defintely recommend that others purchase this.