Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste

Helps remove surface stains and protects areas dentist check most.

Does this help with sensitivity?
Does this actually whitens your teeth and does it work for bad breath?
I Would Llewelyn to know if I can get [email protected] toothpaste that does not taste hot?
Start your review of Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
“...like other toothpastes. But to have such a great toothpaste, plus the whitening effects is great. My teeth are whiter than they have ever been. I even had someone trying to make a rude comment to me saying "your teeth are too white, you should stop using those whitening strips." Of course, that person was a smoker and had very yellow teeth..so I took that comment as jealousy, and of course as a compliment. Unlike whitening strips, you don't get the sensitivity or gum irritation with this toothpaste. Plus, at the dentist they always tell me my teeth are squeaky clean with no cavities!” in reviews
Saline, MI
So....i got this toothpaste hoping it would help with whitening my teeth a bit (as it claims). Although it did absolutely NOTHING to aid in the whitening of my teeth, it did at least make them feel clean and worked well as a normal toothpaste. However, I stopped using this after my dentist told me that toothpastes that claim to whiten teeth aren’t good for your teeth because of some ingredient that they have in it. All in all, it wasn’t a “bad” toothpaste, but i rated it at 3 stars because it didn’t do what it claims it would.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't have enough understanding of whitening toothpaste to say it is anything special on whitening, it works. The texture of the strip of toothpaste is a 50/50 mix of a gelatinous and fine grit paste, both the scope strip and the white strip. I really like how well this works and how gentle it is on my teeth and gums. My teeth feel more clean. I've used Crest for a long time and I feel confident using Crest + Scope daily, with both a simple manual toothbrush and an oral-b electronic toothbrush.👍
This toothpaste has been my go to for almost a year now. I am very picky about my toothpastes. I don’t like gel toothpaste because I don’t feel like they break down enough. I prefer a toothpaste with the consistency of this one. It’s smooth and always foams just enough to know you are getting a good clean but also not wasting any toothpaste. I love that it has 8 features to it that are true and effective. It’s not expensive and is perfect if you also want a cheaper toothpaste that whitens.
North Olmsted, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste uploaded by Jackie K.
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would definitely recommend this product. It’s a fantastic toothpaste. It has a nice clean mint taste. Completely cleans your gums and teeth. I live the way this toothpaste works. It was highly recommended by my dentist. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,089 reviews
This is a toothpaste that I recommend you using only three times a week. With its deep whitening ingredients it cleans the surface of your teeth from plaque build up from over the years. It can be irritating if you use it every night. But the price points great for the quality of the product and something I recommend to those who drink a lot of coffees or harsh staining foods
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Pro Health Teeth Whitening Toothpaste works really well at cleaning stains from teeth if used daily. I have used Crest for years and it says leaves my breath fresh and teeth feeling squeaky clean. It does cost a bit more than other leading brands of toothpaste, however, it has a very good reputation for fighting plaque buildup, so I'd recommend it.
South Hadley, MA
This product is purely utilitarian for me. It's cheap, dentists recommend it and it gets the job done. I wish it was more sustainable. It leave my teeth clean and white when I use it twice a day. I am an avid tea and coffee drinker and have used this product for years to keep my teeth pearly white and it has never let me down.
Rockford
The overall toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean! The whitening prospect isn’t horrible but didn’t give me the result I was hoping for. My teeth do feel as clean as an average toothpaste made them feel. I will probably switch to another crest toothpaste. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste
Douglas, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste uploaded by Mona P.
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste uploaded by Mona P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a staple toothpaste. Everyone in my family uses this! It’s really great for people with sensitive gums and teeth and it deep cleans your teeth super well! I would encourage everyone to buy it!
Del Rio, TX
To begin with it’s affordable, taste like actual mint flavor! Does it do the job? Mm yes I’ve tried other toothpaste that has scents that last longer. Does it make your teeth white, no but it keeps them clean! Do I recommend yes because it’s a good affordable product that gets the job done.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...