Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste** and remove surface tooth stains.

Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Association to treat all seven attributes:

• Plaque
  • Gingivitis
  • Cavities
  • Sensitivity
  • Tartar
  • Whitening
  • Freshens Breath

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Sodium Gluconate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Citrate, Stannous Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Color & Aesthetics

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My all time favorite toothpaste!!! I love the minty taste and how the toothpaste kinda gets foamy when I’m brushing. I think this toothpaste does a great job cleaning my teeth and control tartar! I’ve always tend to get tartar build up very easily and I’ve noticed it over the years while using this it’s reduced and my dentist notices a difference too!
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste literally helps with every tooth concern I will ever had!! Does a great job on cleaning, whitening and protecting my teeth while leaving my mouth minty fresh!!! Winner!!!
Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
I've used this toothpaste for almost 10 years. I get compliments from the dentist . My teeth are doing great. The price kind of sucks but it's worth it
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works so good ! I love the pro health line and the this one definitely whitens my teeth ! Leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean
Makeup T.
This is usually on sale at my local grocery store and it really makes my teeth feel clean.
Colleen S.
Ottawa
This is probably the worst tasting toothpaste I have ever used. The consistency is too gritty which I know is not good for your enamel, and you are forced to use a ton of mouth wash after brushing to get rid of the awful taste! It doesn’t leave your teeth feeling clean or fresh whatsoever. Waste of money and wouldn’t recommend any crest toothpaste product because I feel they are all the same!
Felina D.
Mason, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toothpaste! It doesn’t feel gritty like others and leaves a fresh taste in my mouth. I use it twice a day and haven’t strayed from it since

Walmart