Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Crest Pro-Health is accepted by the American Dental Association for seven different benefits: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste contains two powerful ingredients: Therapeutic stannous fluoride to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity; and sodium hexametaphospahte, a stain-fighting ingredient.

Is this a good product ?
I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is it can anyone tell me how is it?
Start your review of Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this toothpaste. It is not as harsh as other whitening brands and it makes my teeth look and feel really great. I love that it also helps with my sensitivityin reviews
Yudenia O.
Cuba
Igual es perfecto emocionante y ligero para la boca dejándote un olor fresco limpio y desinfectante com sabor a menta
clowie R.
Logansport
I have a toothpaste, that I bought for 25 dollars, that is specifically used for whitening teeth, and this toothpaste is much cheaper, and very useful. My teeth are so white, and I don’t even use the 25 dollars toothpaste anymore!
darla M.
Bell, FL
Great tooth paste I use this everyday and my teeth are clean and strong as ever I would highly recommend to anyone
Kylie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste does wonders! I've been using it now for the last few years and have noticed a big difference in my teeth as well as the health of my gums. It tastes great and doesn't feel gritty on the teeth.
Kel M.
I love this product. The toothpaste just burst in your mouth and keeps your breath fresh all day. This toothpaste is very effective and it met all my expectations. I would recommend this to other people.
Anna M.
Carrboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t feel like this toothpaste cleaned my teeth at all. It tasted nasty (just it being in my mouth, I didn’t actually eat the toothpaste)
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,110 reviews
Normally I’m a fan of Crest as a brand, but this toothpaste was not my favorite... It had an odd gritty texture to it and the flavor was strange. It didn’t have the minty zest that I’m used to. I did notice a slight whitening effect, so I give credit for living up to that claim. But there are so many other whitening toothpastes that I enjoy using,... This just didn’t make the cut for me personally. Glad I received a free sample from my dentist before wasting money on a full sized tube!
Diana N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very sensitive teeth and loved that this toothpaste helped with my sensitive teeth. It worked pretty great compared ro sensodyne
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
Crest is a good toothpaste with a nice, fresh minty flavor. It's our regular toothpaste because everyone likes the minty taste. It was also recommended by my dentist so that makes me feel better about my purchase. The price is comparable with other toothpastes.
lori O.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Pro-Heath Whitening is fabulous after brushing you feel refreshing and clean nothing compares to Crest products they are in a class of their own i brush 2 to 3 times a day i have good reports from the dentist i will continue to use crest products. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Gel Toothpaste - 0.85oz