Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Salome O.Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Jasmine T.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Crest Pro-Health is accepted by the American Dental Association for seven different benefits: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste contains two powerful ingredients: Therapeutic stannous fluoride to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity; and sodium hexametaphospahte, a stain-fighting ingredient.

• I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is i...2 Answers
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
I didn’t think it was possible to love a specific toothpaste. I mean it’s just minty goo you use to clean your teeth right?

After using this toothpaste I refuse to use any others. Tastes great and your teeth feel fantastic after brushing... and it fights bad breath like no other
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
Crest is just a normal toothpaste and We sometimes buy this brand it depends on what we like to buy at that time all of our grocery shopping and I find that Christ really works for us and it does not have this weird taste like the other brands have. So I’m satisfied with this toothpaste
JLWages W.
Have used this product for years now and it’s by far the best brand of toothpaste I’ve tried! It always keeps my teething looking clean and white without causing any sensitivity to my teeth! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good toothpaste that keeps your teeth looking nice and white!
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
Love my family and my teeth looks more healthy and whiter, I think is very effective, I use it two time at day in the morning and before bed time, it really meet my expectations and I totally recommend to others!!Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Nancy S.
Amarillo, TX
Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit The toothpaste plus this treatment is like a dream come true and i would love more of it, keeps my teeth white and beautiful. As well as the treatment with easy steps, would like to try other treatments like it.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
This is so refreshing! This toothpaste is great for every use! It’s very effective for what it’s uses are and it’s not badly priced. I found it at Walmart and got it because it was sold all together for a reasonable price. It will leave your mouth feeling minty fresh.
Madison M.
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Danielle C.
Fairly good product. I usually buy Colgate enamel Health but I thought I would give the ProHealth a try it was my first time purchasing any of the Crest Pro Health Products based on this toothpaste I will more than likely by ProHealth products again.
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
My teeth weren't yellow but they weren't white either! I've been using this for about over a month and my family asks where I get my teeth whitener from! Lol and I tell them I just put a layer of tooth paste on my teeth in the morning before brushing my teeth(maybe before using the bathroom, starting my day, before washing my face ect) just for some minutes the better the longer of course. Then brush my teeth and added tooth paste. And again during the day and or at night before bed! It works!
Crystal R.
Montgomery
Crest 3-D White is the best whitening toothpaste by far, that I have used! I've been using for a couple of months and people compliment me all the time on how white my teeth are! (& im a smoker) So I'd say i highly recommend this!
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is it can anyone tell me how is it?

back