Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Salome O.Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Jasmine T.

BY CREST #2 in Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Crest Pro-Health is accepted by the American Dental Association for seven different benefits: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste contains two powerful ingredients: Therapeutic stannous fluoride to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity; and sodium hexametaphospahte, a stain-fighting ingredient.

• I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is i...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nancy S.
Amarillo, TX
Whitestrip 3D White Luxe Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit - Teeth Whitening Kit 14 Treatments The toothpaste plus this treatment is like a dream come true and i would love more of it, keeps my teeth white and beautiful. As well as the treatment with easy steps, would like to try other treatments like it.
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
My teeth weren't yellow but they weren't white either! I've been using this for about over a month and my family asks where I get my teeth whitener from! Lol and I tell them I just put a layer of tooth paste on my teeth in the morning before brushing my teeth(maybe before using the bathroom, starting my day, before washing my face ect) just for some minutes the better the longer of course. Then brush my teeth and added tooth paste. And again during the day and or at night before bed! It works!
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
I didn’t think it was possible to love a specific toothpaste. I mean it’s just minty goo you use to clean your teeth right?

After using this toothpaste I refuse to use any others. Tastes great and your teeth feel fantastic after brushing... and it fights bad breath like no other
Julie G.
Jacksonville
Out of all the toothpaste crest is my favorite when it comes to whitening teeth. If I ever leave crest toothpaste and start using something else and then go back to crest I always ask myself why did I stop using it to begin with LOL every time I use crest I get comments on how white my teeth are that I mention I was a smoker not anymore but it definitely whiten my teeth!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this toothpaste, it actually did whiten my teeth. The only thing that I was very disappointed in was it leaks everywhere it’s a very runny toothpaste. Not worth the price is half of the toothpaste friends all over my counters will not purchase again
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
I like all the benefits this toothpaste offers but it is not for people with highly sensitive teeth. It slightly stung my sensitive areas with brushing even after continued use and it didn't provide full sensitivity relief either. If you have mildly sensitive teeth this is a great toothpaste but it definitely didn't fully work for me.
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
Crest is just a normal toothpaste and We sometimes buy this brand it depends on what we like to buy at that time all of our grocery shopping and I find that Christ really works for us and it does not have this weird taste like the other brands have. So I’m satisfied with this toothpaste
JLWages W.
Have used this product for years now and it’s by far the best brand of toothpaste I’ve tried! It always keeps my teething looking clean and white without causing any sensitivity to my teeth! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good toothpaste that keeps your teeth looking nice and white!
Grace P.
Flint
If minty breath is what you are looking for this is it! Not only does it give you whiter teeth super quick but it gives you longer lasting minty breath than other toothpaste I have used in the pass. This product works really well when you use the pro-health mouth wash with it too.
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
Love my family and my teeth looks more healthy and whiter, I think is very effective, I use it two time at day in the morning and before bed time, it really meet my expectations and I totally recommend to others!!Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste - 4 pk. - 6 oz. each
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is it can anyone tell me how is it?