BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Crest Pro-Health is accepted by the American Dental Association for seven different benefits: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste contains two powerful ingredients: Therapeutic stannous fluoride to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity; and sodium hexametaphospahte, a stain-fighting ingredient. see more...

• I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is it can an...2 Answers
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I found that after using this toothpaste my teeth really did look much whiter ! I love the taste and scent. It leaves you feeling very fresh and clean! I buy this at my local dollar general for about $3.
Adele K.
Colorado City, TX
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel clean, flavor lasts all day. Great for sensitive teeth, sensitivity decreases over time. Perfect for all ages
January G.
I love this product because it is whole mouth clean, not just teeth and cavities. I love the flavor and how clean it makes my mouth feel.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This is a high quality toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling clean & fresh. I do think that there are other products that do a better job of whitening your teeth.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Husband uses and it legitimately whitens his teeth! I prefer natural, but it does work. He has great dental check ups!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great toothpaste. Has a good flavor, not too strong. Also, does a great job cleaning my teeth!
Brittany H.
I love this tooth paste. The whitening in this tooth paste works. I definitely can see a difference.
jennifer b.
Hesperia, CA
Loooovee lovvve loovvvee love love looooovve Love this tooth paste it doesthe job n its fresh
Alison G.
I love this stuff! It really works to gradually whiten my teeth. Also, the mint flavor leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
anna s.
Weslaco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Super cheap but works really good. I love the clean feel and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is it can anyone tell me how is it?