BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Gel Toothpaste helps reveal your natural white smile. Crest Pro-Health Whitening reduces surface stains by up to 80% and helps prevent new stains. Crest Pro-Health is accepted by the American Dental Association for seven different benefits: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste contains two powerful ingredients: Therapeutic stannous fluoride to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity; and sodium hexametaphospahte, a stain-fighting ingredient.

• I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is i...2 Answers
Alexsandra W.
Newport , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found that after using this toothpaste my teeth really did look much whiter ! I love the taste and scent. It leaves you feeling very fresh and clean! I buy this at my local dollar general for about $3.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very excited to see this for sensitive teeth and all else it covers. The flavor is great and leaves my whole mouth feeling so fresh! Adding the mouthwash or rinse increases the "WOW" in fresh and refreshing. I need a toothpaste with the sensitivity coverage in a great price. This is one total package of must tries if you haven't already!
Liz C.
Duxbury, MA
I love the whitening pro health tooth paste.It has kind of a gritty consistency, which I like, cuz It really gets all the gunk off your teeth without having to brush so hard. It also leaves my breath smelling minty fresh, but not overpowering. I have sensitive teeth, and this brand works well to whiten while still being gentle.
Sylvia C.
This is a repeat purchase in our house - easy to find in stores, does a solid job of cleaning teeth, has a pleasant and non-offensive flavor ... really no complaints from us about this one. Crest is a dependable toothpaste brand and we will continue to repurchase it over and over!
Breeana B.
Linton , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste! I love that it has adhesive partials to achieve that extra clean feeling. It keeps my teeth feeling clean all day. I use is with my electric toothbrush also. Compared to the Colgate toothpaste it has a thicker consistency and keeps my breath fresher longer!
Katherine R.
I love this toothpaste. It has a fresh flavor and leaves your mouth feeling really clean. I use it twice daily. Compared to alternatives it does not feel as thick and foamy which I really like. I have noticed my teeth becoming whiter and I would buy this again!
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
I love this toothpaste! It cleans my mouth and makes me feel fresh and clean. However, I don't see much of a whitening effect no matter how long I use it, and I've been using it for a while. I think it mostly prevents your teeth from getting more yellow.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far my favorite toothpaste and I have been using it for years. My teeth just don't feel as clean with any other toothpaste. It tends to be a little more expensive but totally worth it if you can get it on sale. As for the whitening effects, I don't think any particular whitening toothpaste is all that effective.
Ellie D.
Pittsburg
I love the way this toothpastes tastes, it lathers well and I feel like it really cleaned my teeth. It's much better than any other toothpaste in my price range. I would definitely buy it again and have been buying it for a while!
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
I lover this toothpaste, it does every job it says it will, and my mouth always feels clean! It's not as hard as other whitening toothpastes, and doesn't have that peroxide taste either, which is fantastic.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I never tried any crest product and I don't know how is it can anyone tell me how is it?