Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Brandi C.

BY CREST

Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power.*  It contains a unique blend of whitening ingredients to thoroughly clean surface stains and removes unhealthy build-up with brushing. Uses a Polyfluorite System consisting of therapeutic antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals for cleaning. Fights tartar. Freshens breath. Clinically proven active ingredient *More of Crest s best cleaning agent vs. original Pro-Health. see more...

• Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it...3 Answers
Elizabeth B.
I started using this back in high school when I got braces and was super paranoid about having white spots on my teeth after getting them removed. Despite trying many cheaper toothpastes over the last several years, I've always come back to this one. This is one of the few toothpastes with a taste and texture that don't bother me. This toothpaste works wonderfully, I've had the healthiest teeth of my life since I started using this, and for those wondering: no I did not end up with white spots on my teeth after getting my braces removed.
Everet L.
I love crest products typically,a nd it's still my favorite toothpaste brand, but this is not one I would recommend. It feels like it cleans well as you're using it, and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed, but I have found on many occasions after using it, it caused a white film to form in my mouth which I learned was due to the toothpaste literally burning some of the tissue on my cheeks/in my mouth. Would recommend Crest's plain pro health toothpaste instead.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste is not for me. After a few uses, I would wake up every morning with a thin layer of skin peeling off from the inside of my mouth. I asked my dentist about this and she said it happened to her as well! She said it is very common in a lot of people she has talked to that used this particular toothpaste . I'm not sure what ingredient would cause this but I'll stick to Colgate from now on.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this toothpaste thinking it would whiten my teeth, because over the summer, my teeth yellowed from the soda and coffee drinking 24/7. However, I am not satisfied. My teeth haven't whitening noticeably, they've whitened a bit, but not as much as I had expected or as the box promised. My next alternative is to professionally whiten my teeth.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the toothpaste that I currently use. I have very sensitive teeth and I used to drink a lot of sodas so my teeth aren't the whitest. Within two weeks of using this twice a day, I've noticed quite a large difference in how white my teeth have gotten AND it doesn't irritate my gums or teeth either! I LOVE it!
Sydney T.
Lincolndale, NY
I'm definitely a fan of crest pro-health products. They offer tons of benefits and ensure that I'm getting a good clean and protection even if I slack on using mouthwash or flossing. I also love the whitening aspect of this toothpaste since i am an avid coffee drinker and could definitely use the whitening!
Tiffany C.
Glen Oaks, NY
Keeps my teeth fresh and clean. I love the Whitening Fluoride Anticavity formula. I have been using this since they released it and I still don't have not on Cavity. It doesn't make you team sensative which is a big plus for me and the Pro-Health line is all about strong teeth and keeping you enamel strong.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love this toothpaste I can see a difference in my smile when I use this toothpaste compared to others that I have tried. It it very refreshing to use and from what I have noticed it actually whitens I would recommend to use the corresponding mouthwash for the best results
Christina M N.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this as a sample when I stayed somewhere overnight and instantly fell in love. I have a problem with most adult oral cleansing pastes due to dental problems and a very sensitive mouth but Pro Health surprised me and I found myself not wanting to rush through the cleaning.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY
I really love this toothpaste! I have been using it for a while now, and I don't think I'll stray. It helps to whiten my teeth without making them sensitive. I see many benefits with it and I will continue to buy it. You can find this at almost any store or amazon
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?