BY CREST

Fruit Burst Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Stage 3: Recommended for the Growing Needs of Kids Ages 5 7 Supports Healthy Oral Hygiene 4 Featuring Marvel Avengers The Crest Pro-Health Stages toothpaste featuring Marvel Avengers characters is the perfect kids toothpaste for your own little superhero. Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime. Marvelous Brushing for Memorable Smiles br At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5 7 need effective cavity protection as they will be losing some baby teeth and their molars start growing. Crest Pro-Health Stages Marvel Avengers kids toothpaste helps protect against cavities with a mild gel formula. Children under 6 should use a pea see more...

Sam C.
Sam C.
As a grown adult, I still love kids toothpaste. I don't use them as much as I used to when I was younger, but I still think back on them so fondly. I think they're a really fun way to make your kids brush their teeth. When I was younger, I hated the taste of "adult" toothpaste. Too strong tasting, and they'd make me gag. But these fun flavored toothpastes were just perfect, and they made me enjoy brushing my teeth.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
My kids love anything with their favorite characters on it! I love the fact that you can scan the product in the Magic Timer app and get your kids to brush the full 2 minutes. It really helps get them excited about brushing. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they get burnt out on the fruity flavor sometimes and prefer more of a minty flavor.
Kai L.
Kai L.
Nashville, TN
So my kid has a thing with changing her toothpaste up all of the time. i think it has something to do with the clearly kid driven marketing of these items. like why does this have to be an avengers toothpaste? that is so weird but whatever she wanted it because she loves it and it makes her happy so it is the least i can do.
Ripley V.
Ripley V.
Canton, OH
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Riverbank, CA
This toothpaste is great for my kids because they love how it tastes, so teeth brushing isn't a nightmare anymore! And, for a 3 year old boy, having the Avengers on it just makes it more appealing! I used one of the natural toothpastes with my 1st child and she hated it, fought me all the time. Love this stuff!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
pinellas park, FL
It was a struggle to get my daugther to want to brush her teeth but between the characters on it and flavor she reminds me before bed that she forgot to bush them. no longer an issue, she loves the taste of it and its getting her ready for real adult tooth paste because you have to spit it out
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Bay City, MI
I bought this for my son. He is 5 and of course he loves it. I like that it is fluoride free, so if he swallows it that's ok. I think I does a good job of getting him in the habit of brushing. He likes that it tastes good. I'm not sure that is a good thing. I would buy it again.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
The only way I can get my 4 year olds to brush is with fun characters on the tube and fruity flavored paste --this has both! Maybe one day we'll be able to switch to the regular mint toothpaste but for now, this helps our morning and bedtime brushings go much smoothr :)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Wichita, KS
My kids love this toothpaste which they use twice a day. I'm sure it's because of the characters, since I have a boy and girl I always have to buy two. Taste is not too strong so that's also a plus. I would recommend this product to my friends for their kids as well.
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
My son loves this toothpaste. It's the Avengers, so it automatically appeals to him. He also loves the taste, so he doesn't whine about brushing his teeth. It's not my cup of tea, but as long as he keeps brushing, I'll keep buying for sure! Worth it!