Crest Pro-Health Stages Jake And The Neverland Pirates Anticavity Fluoride Berry uploaded by Judith Z.

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health® Stages® Jake And The Neverland Pirates Berry Anticavity Fluoride.

Start your review of Crest Pro-Health Stages Jake And The Neverland Pirates Anticavity Fluoride Berry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I love the Crest Pro Health line and when I saw that they made a kids line of toothpaste as well, I swooped in fast. My kids love the cartoon characters they put on the tube and I think it's weird, but it gets them excited to brush their teeth from the "Kylo Ren" tube or whoever happens to be on it that time. They insisted on a SpiderMan tube from a different brand recently but I ended up having to buy another Crest tube because the taste of the other name brand was not good, I guess.
So five stars for a happy mama, happy littles, and healthy teeth!
And you get a good amount for the price. I love a good value.
Beth B.
Louisa
I buy this for my kids and they love it! They of course are immediately attracted to it in the store because of the characters on the bottle but they also love the taste of it and it makes them love brushing their teeth.
Jessica M.
Star, ID
Out of preference we think Crest always has the best children toothpaste. Me and my husband use Colgate but we buy the crest brand for our five year old! She likes the taste and always enjoys picking the best packaging.
Claudia M.
Benson, NC
Our four year old is very funny about the way things taste, and he has a very sensitive gag reflex. He absolutely loves this toothpaste and asks for it specifically. He’s never complained once about the taste!
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
My kiddos absolutely love this toothpaste. It has a berry smell and taste which makes me kiddos want to brush their teeth. It’s very effective with getting them clean and keeping their teeth healthy. Thanks crest!!
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
We use this but my kids personal favorite and mine is the plain kids crest you can buy at Walmart and the dollar stores we liked it just maybe they should come out with a different flavor in the cartoon ones
Ashley W.
Layton , UT
My little ones love it! They use it twice a day, every day..it tastes good but not good enough to eat. It’s reasonable in cost and it works. We like to get it from target and buy it regularly.
Alex Nicole G.
Crest Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess Kid's Toothpaste My daughter loves these toothpastes. Of course the characters are a bonus, but she also enjoys the flavor. I enjoy peace of mind knowing she's using a toothpaste and brand I can trust to take care of her teeth!
Olivia B.
Ware
This is a good product it cleans your teeth and makes them white
It gets the job done and they have toothpaste for all ages (except little babies but they have it for toddlers)
Kelly T.
Bought this for my 4 year old. Used as his big boy toothpaste as a transition from the little baby toothpaste. He loves it. He likes the flavor and also the foaming of it helps to remind him to spit it out and rinse. Gets his teeth clean and he loves that its Jake and the Neverland pirates

Amazon