Crest Pro-Health Stages Disney Pixar Cars and Planes Toothpaste Fruit Burst uploaded by Josey K.

BY CREST #36 in Toothpaste

Protect young smiles from cavities with this enamel-safe kids’ toothpaste with fluoride
• Mild gel formula features a kid-friendly Fruit Burst flavor
• Prevent messes with the easy-to-squeeze tube designed for small hands
• Compatible with the Oral-B Disney Magic Timer App to help 98% of kids brush longer
• Makes brushing teeth fun for ages 2 years and older with beloved Disney Pixar’s Cars characters

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Buy on Amazon
Chantelle S.
I use this with my kids. I prefer a harder package but I like how affordable this is and that I can feel confident my kids’ teeth are clean after using. This toothpaste helps fight bad breath for my kids and is not mint which is a big thing for my youngest. She hates mint. My kids love choosing which character toothpaste they get to brush their teeth with. It has been a great incentive to help them continue to be excited about teeth hygiene!
Raquel G.
Phoenix , AZ
Me encanta que mi bebé le guste lavarse los dientes pero más me encanta k lo ase con el producto de cres desde pequeños ahí k cuidar la sonrisa de nuestros reyes del hogar ...limpia muy bien y el sabor es súper ...la recomiendo mucho muy encantada con el producto y sobretodo si la vuelvo a comprar y la compro en Walmart oh cosco ....
Johanna F.
Surprise, AZ
I haven't personally tried this, however my 4 year old has this and uses it. She will use it mostly because it have characters on it, which works for me as long as she brushes. She'd also stated that it taste sweet.
Jamie M.
My son loves this toothpaste. He likes the flavor and loves the fact that his has his favorite characters on them. Great toothpaste for children. This product works well and my son has not had any teeth problems.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
This is the toothpaste i use for my 1 and half year old. He has a few teeth. I like the smell. And taste.. i think its a good taste for kids (of course i tried it) and my son likes it which is what matters right!!
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
My kid is very picky on toothpastes, and loves this! Not to mention that having characters on the label helps out when they think that character likes the toothpaste too. Very well priced and great quality!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
My kids user this every night without complaint and it has the recommended amount of fluoride. That's really all I am looking for from a toothpaste. They also love all the different characters options.
Anel R.
HOUSTON, TX
Crest kids it's my kids favorite tooth paste, they like the bubble gum flavor, but I wish they had more variety of flavors, so that way they doesn't get bored of bubble gum toothpaste flavor!
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Although the picture doesn't make a difference in the product my boys love that they are using their "favorite character toothpaste" makes brushing more exciting for a 4 year old.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
My kiddos love these! Perfect for fighting plaque and letting the kids have fun doing it. I love crest! It leaves your mouth feeling and looking clean! Always will buy again!