Crest Pro-Health Stages Avengers Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Super Action Liquid Gel

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health Stages Super Action Liquid Gel Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.

Marvel Avengers assemble. see more...

Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
My son uses the gel! I like it because it doesn't make a huge mess, it's easier to clean up if it does and he doesn't use as much and it goes away quickly, meaning he brushes with the actually toothpaste rather than losing the blob in the sink and brushing with water.
Cindy S.
Green Bay, WI
kids love this toothpaste, I buy It because crest is the only brand we buy at home. I know its safe and the kids like to use it because of the characters on the front. I would recommend this to anyone with little ones that wants something safe with fluoride.
Lillian t.
Santa Barbara, CA
I only baught this toothpaste for my children because of how cool it looked, it is the only toothpaste they have asked me to purchase again and again. So glad they finally have a toothpaste they will actually use. Definitely recommend for the little ones.
Gabi M.
I mean, personally I don't use this because technically I'm an adult. Not saying that I wouldn't, but it's so great for kids of all ages, and it's perfect for making kids actually want to brush their teeth.
Karsin H.
Columbia, MO
My son LOVES this toothpaste. It's always difficult to make a kid brush their teeth. The adult understands the need but the child just wants to move along in their day. The awesome aspect about Crest toothpaste is that it's fun! This one in particular is designed with Avengers on the front; a definite check mark in the plus column for my son. Also, the toothpaste isn't too hot and seems to do the job.
Christina R.
Dayton, TN
I love crest whitening toothpaste because it leaves my teeth super clean and super white, i buy it at my local walmart and it definitly met my expectations. It is super effective and i would definitly recommend it to all of my friends and family!
Susannah D.
Dayton, OH
My son is difficult to get him to actually take time to brush his teeth, but once i got this toothpaste, there is rarely a fight. he loves the taste of it, also the container with avengers on it excites him to. thank you for creating a product that will allow my son to have fun brushing!
Shelby G.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My son uses this tooth paste. He loves it because of the characters on the front. Every night we tell him it's time to brush his teeth and he gets excited--anything helps! We will be buying this for him again.
angie h.
blaine, MN
my kids love this toothpaste and they love the fun kid characters and superhero's on the bottle. You sure know how to make it kid friendly. They taste is really good too!
Desiree C.
Kittanning, PA
This Toothpaste Is Perfect For children! I love it for myself too! The gel is the perfect consistency with a great taste and leaves your mouth feeling clean!