Crest Pro-Health Stages Avengers Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Super Action Liquid Gel

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health Stages Super Action Liquid Gel Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.

Marvel Avengers assemble.

Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
My son uses the gel! I like it because it doesn't make a huge mess, it's easier to clean up if it does and he doesn't use as much and it goes away quickly, meaning he brushes with the actually toothpaste rather than losing the blob in the sink and brushing with water.
Cindy S.
Green Bay, WI
kids love this toothpaste, I buy It because crest is the only brand we buy at home. I know its safe and the kids like to use it because of the characters on the front. I would recommend this to anyone with little ones that wants something safe with fluoride.
Lillian T.
Santa Barbara, CA
I only baught this toothpaste for my children because of how cool it looked, it is the only toothpaste they have asked me to purchase again and again. So glad they finally have a toothpaste they will actually use. Definitely recommend for the little ones.
Gabi M.
I mean, personally I don't use this because technically I'm an adult. Not saying that I wouldn't, but it's so great for kids of all ages, and it's perfect for making kids actually want to brush their teeth.
Simran K.
It feels like your brushing your teeth with a weird smelling orange that went bad. I always felt like my teeth weren't even getting clean, because I always had the gross orange taste in my mouth. so disgusting. I used for maybe 4 or 5 days trying to get used to it but I couldn't. I don't recommend this at all!
Karsin H.
Columbia, MO
My son LOVES this toothpaste. It's always difficult to make a kid brush their teeth. The adult understands the need but the child just wants to move along in their day. The awesome aspect about Crest toothpaste is that it's fun! This one in particular is designed with Avengers on the front; a definite check mark in the plus column for my son. Also, the toothpaste isn't too hot and seems to do the job.
Maranda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I have tried this tooth paste and I really do not like the taste ! My little brother like avengers but is not pleased with this tooth paste , it's just somethingabout the taste that we both don't like and you do taste it in your mouth for awhile after ! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but everyone is different!
Chantell F.
Rogersville, TN
I have a friend who's kid has mild austism, and he loves the avengers but hates the feel of tooth paste in his mouth. This has done wonders in getting his teeth cleaned. This toothpaste has helped him grow leaps and bounds when it comes to brushing.
Christina R.
Dayton, TN
I love crest whitening toothpaste because it leaves my teeth super clean and super white, i buy it at my local walmart and it definitly met my expectations. It is super effective and i would definitly recommend it to all of my friends and family!
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids also use this product and it works great for them they don't have a nasty taste to them like other tooth paste they used before they use this on a daily basis and I would buy they Product again because it's really good