Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste Smooth Mint uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
Helps shield teeth from sensitivity pain & acid attack.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Whitening.
Freshens breath. see more...

Miriam B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very sensitive teeth and gums so I am always cautious of which toothpaste I use. This is my absolute favorite toothpaste. It helps with my sensitivity so well. I really notice a difference when I run out and have to use an alternate toothpaste. I now keep a few backups so I won't have to live a day without it.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best toothpaste on the market in my opinion! I love crest Pro health toothpaste and when the sensitive variety came out, was extremely happy! It keeps my teeth clean, my gums healthy, my breath fresh and keeps my teeth from being super sensitive!
Jacquelyn C.
Great toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and gums and this works fine. I've yet to have a cavity or any issues with my teeth, so I will continue to use. I also find that Crest's whitening toothpastes are ineffective, so I stick to this one.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
I love this crest product. It is affordable and has been of great help to my sensitive teeth. The taste is not overpowering yet it leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Sarah W.
Nottingham, MD
For anyone with sensitive teeth!! Taste is minty of course, but not the kind that will make your eyes burn. I've been using this toothpaste on and off for years, and I always come back! Helps harden, protect, and whiten teeth. Definitely recommend!
Sandra A.
Eden, WI
I use this toothpaste because I am cautions about the enamel on my teeth. It also helps with the senativity. I would recommend this product.
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
I've noticed a huge difference in how sensitive my teeth are after using this product. Much better than a lot of brands
Jessica O.
Suwanee, GA
I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste no only cleans them but helps to make sure they aren't as sensitive.
Valerie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Tasty, whitening and leaves my mouth fresh! Great for sensitive teeth like mine. Very satisfied.
Grace C.
Providence, RI
Tastes great and leaves breath feeling fresh and clean. Great for sensitive teeth and gums