Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste Smooth Mint uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
Helps shield teeth from sensitivity pain & acid attack.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Whitening.
Freshens breath. see more...

Jessica R.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pro-Health Enamel Shield Toothpaste Fresh Mint 6 oz more...
I love these toothpaste I always had sensitive on my teeth and and since I’ve been using I could drink hot and cold drinks and it keeps Nd breath fresh if u have sensitivity but it
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best toothpaste on the market in my opinion! I love crest Pro health toothpaste and when the sensitive variety came out, was extremely happy! It keeps my teeth clean, my gums healthy, my breath fresh and keeps my teeth from being super sensitive!
Jacquelyn C.
Great toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and gums and this works fine. I've yet to have a cavity or any issues with my teeth, so I will continue to use. I also find that Crest's whitening toothpastes are ineffective, so I stick to this one.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
I love this crest product. It is affordable and has been of great help to my sensitive teeth. The taste is not overpowering yet it leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Sarah W.
Nottingham, MD
For anyone with sensitive teeth!! Taste is minty of course, but not the kind that will make your eyes burn. I've been using this toothpaste on and off for years, and I always come back! Helps harden, protect, and whiten teeth. Definitely recommend!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest is the only brand of toothpaste I have ever used and purchased. In my opinion it is the best and comparable in price to any other grocery store toothpaste plus coupons galore always makes a tube of toothpaste almost free. If you're an "extreme couponer" you can get 20 tubes/month free if that's what you want. This one in particular is my favorite bc I do have very sensitive teeth that are getting worse every year, it does help some with the sensitivity. I can also say 100% honest that at 33 years old I have NEVER had a cavity or any issues other than needing braces for alignment and some jaw problems, but never had anything done at the dentist but regular cleanings, so crest it is for me.
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH
I like this toothpaste because, with this tooth paste after you brush you feel like you brushed. With other toothpastes I have used it doesn't make me feel like I actually brushed. Plus I have very sensitive and weak teeth and after using this I don't have the horrible feeling after drinking something cold or hot.
Gwen P.
I've always had trouble finding a toothpaste I've liked but I think I've finally found the one. I used to go to the drugstore and mull for 10 minutes over which toothpaste I should because I couldn't remember which ones tasted okay and left my breath feeling fresh. This one tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling great too! I've always had sensitivity problems with my teeth and after using this, I haven't had another problem!
Miriam B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive teeth and gums so I am always cautious of which toothpaste I use. This is my absolute favorite toothpaste. It helps with my sensitivity so well. I really notice a difference when I run out and have to use an alternate toothpaste. I now keep a few backups so I won't have to live a day without it.
krystal ☺.
Since i eat and drink may foods that are acidic i decided to try an enamel based toothpaste. Since ive always been a fan of the crest toothpastes i decided to give this one a go. It definitely isn't abrasive and is suitable for sensitive teeth. I'm so glad i decided to try it out. I would recommend. ☺