Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Toothpaste Smooth Mint uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
Helps shield teeth from sensitivity pain & acid attack.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Whitening.
Freshens breath. see more...

Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Crest is the only brand of toothpaste I have ever used and purchased. In my opinion it is the best and comparable in price to any other grocery store toothpaste plus coupons galore always makes a tube of toothpaste almost free. If you're an "extreme couponer" you can get 20 tubes/month free if that's what you want. This one in particular is my favorite bc I do have very sensitive teeth that are getting worse every year, it does help some with the sensitivity. I can also say 100% honest that at 33 years old I have NEVER had a cavity or any issues other than needing braces for alignment and some jaw problems, but never had anything done at the dentist but regular cleanings, so crest it is for me.
Gwen P.
I've always had trouble finding a toothpaste I've liked but I think I've finally found the one. I used to go to the drugstore and mull for 10 minutes over which toothpaste I should because I couldn't remember which ones tasted okay and left my breath feeling fresh. This one tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling great too! I've always had sensitivity problems with my teeth and after using this, I haven't had another problem!
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH
I like this toothpaste because, with this tooth paste after you brush you feel like you brushed. With other toothpastes I have used it doesn't make me feel like I actually brushed. Plus I have very sensitive and weak teeth and after using this I don't have the horrible feeling after drinking something cold or hot.
Alexandra F.
I love this toothpaste. It's minty but not too harsh where it stings. I really felt like my mouth was clean after using this toothpaste. A small tube runs about $3-4, so it's definitely cheap and affordable, and can be found at all major retailers. I highly likely recommend crest especially the pro health line
Caroline B.
Wilmington, DE
I always have to use a toothpaste that has a sensitivity componenent to it. I like crest the best. It's affordable too. I usually buy it at target. I don't always buy this exact kind, but I do always buy a sensitive crest toothpaste, sometimes with a whitening agent to it. And that never bothers my teeth.
krystal ☺.
Since i eat and drink may foods that are acidic i decided to try an enamel based toothpaste. Since ive always been a fan of the crest toothpastes i decided to give this one a go. It definitely isn't abrasive and is suitable for sensitive teeth. I'm so glad i decided to try it out. I would recommend. ☺
Ciara D.
Clarksville, TN
This is honestly the best toothpaste you could purchase. It keeps your teeth and gums healthy while protecting enamel and doesn't leave a grimy film around the inside of your cheeks after brushing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It is well worth the money!
Amber S.
While the flavor wasn't to my liking, I could tell a definite difference in my teeth. My teeth didn't hurt as bad after the first couple of uses. It works but the flavor could be improved on. I didn't buy a second tube but i would recommend for sensitive teeth.
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
I have really sensitive teeth (thin enamel- its genetic unfortunately) and this this toothpaste helps to keep them clean and cavity free, while also (gradually) keeping that cold sensitivity at bay. Plus I'm a mint person, so this is a good toothpaste.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
It was an ok tooth paste it had a nice long lasting flavor but I did not like blue specks in the tooth paste because the get stuck in between my teeth. Also it was ok on protecting my sensitive teeth but I had better. Probably will not buy again.