BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Plus Enamel Shield Toothpaste*. This stannous fluoride toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity by binding and strengthening tooth enamel while also protecting against enamel loss.

Protects 7 Areas Dentist Check the Most:

• Cavities
  • Gingivitis
  • Plaque
  • Sensitivity
  • Tartar
  • Whitening
  • Freshens Breath

Active Ingredient, Stannous Fluoride 0.454%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Sodium Gluconate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Citrate, Stannous Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Color & Aesthetics

• How does this taste? I love the taste of regular crest bu...3 Answers
  • I will be whitening my teeth soon from my dentist and I'm...1 Answers
  • How would you say this toothpaste by Crest compares to ot...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Wooster, OH
This seems to be the only toothpaste to help with my sensitive teeth. I have tried other brands, and that have made it worse. Not too strong of a mint taste. Only reason I am giving 4 stars is because every time I squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube it seems to get stuck at the top and my cap won’t close then all the way.
Pamela L.
Lancaster
I’m currently using this toothpaste because I have sensitive teeth for the most part. It does its job of cleaning and protecting and what not. It cleans up rather well and leaves my mouth feeling super clean. I bought mine at target as a two pack which is a better value in price than just getting one.
monica n.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My teeth are not super sensitive, but every once and a while they become sensitive to almost anything. In the past, I have used other sensitive toothpastes but they have left my teeth not feeling super clean and the taste is not the best either. However, with crest pro health my teeth feel just as clean as if I were using crest not for sensitive teeth. I saw this product on clearance at target a few weeks ago and bought about 6 tubes becuase I love this toothpaste so much. I definitely recommend this product if you have sensitive teeth.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I was getting pains in my teeth that felt like possible cavities, and went to the dentist and they said I just have sensitive teeth. They recommended Sensodyne to me, but I didn’t like it, nor did I like the price. I switched to the Crest Sensitive toothpaste and haven’t got anything else since. It tastes good, it’s cheap, and I really like the packaging because the cap is a pop cap, not a screw cap which makes things easier and faster!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite of all the crest pro health toothpaste. I use it everyday now it’s great for my sensitive teeth. Cleans and whitens without being too harsh address many teeth care requirements such as acid erosion which I’ve struggled with. Would definitely recommend this product affordable and I picked it up at Walmart.
Jessica D.
Santa Monica, CA
I have sensitive gums and this is the toothpaste that I found works best for me! In addition to cleaning my teeth like a toothpaste is supposed to do it never irritates my gums and leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
David W.
Columbus
A good all around sensitive teeth product. I’ve used others that made me feel a little more clean, but the whitening aspect works really well and crest is a brand you can trust. I’d definitely use again.
Moriah G.
Ozark
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive teeth, and a couple have cracked in half. I use it twice a day to keep my teeth from being overly sensitive to hot and cold drinks and food. It works great to keep me from having pain from sensitivity and to be able to enjoy what I like to eat and drink. I have used various forms of Crest sensitivity toothpastes for years, and I will not use any other brand.
Lauren R.
Crest pro-health sensitive is my go too toothpaste. Ive always suffered from sensitive and this definitely helps! Between this specific toothpaste and sensodyne just depending on which one I buy or is on sale. They've helped protect my teeth. I like the minty taste and it makes my teeth and mouth feel clean after every use. Plus fresh breath!
Brittany M.
Knox, IN
This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling quite clean! I also like that it comes in a sensitive brand because I have a lot of sensitivity. It is great for my husband as well. He gets the full clean feeling and I get the sensitivity protection that I need. Definitely would recommend and buy again!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this taste? I love the taste of regular crest but am starting to need a more sensitive paste. My husband uses pronamel and I can't stand the taste! Wondering if this tastes like regular crest?
Suzanne M.
How would you say this toothpaste by Crest compares to other sensitive toothpaste brands you've tried?
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I will be whitening my teeth soon from my dentist and I'm wondering if this will be a good toothpaste for any sensitivities that might occur?