Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Fluoride Anticavity  Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste

BY CREST

Enamel Shield Protects Against Acid Attack Fluoride Toothpaste For Anticavity, Antigigivitis and Sensitive Teeth. Helps shield teeth from sensitivity pain & acid attack With regular brushing, Crest Pro-Health Ensitive + Enamel Shield provides these benefits: Fight Cavities. Fight Gingivitis. Fights Plaque. Sensitivity. Fights Tartar. Whitening. Freshens Breath  Crest Pro-Health Ensitive + Enamel Shield , like all Crest Pro-Health toothpastes: see more...

• How does this taste? I love the taste of regular crest but am sta...3 Answers
  • I will be whitening my teeth soon from my dentist and I'm wonderi...1 Answers
  • How would you say this toothpaste by Crest compares to other sens...1 Answers
Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Fluoride Anticavity  Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste
  • "I've tried several toothpaste and because I have sensitive teeth can't really say that I love any but this toothpaste is great I can feel the difference when brushing my teeth would definitely recommend" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this products to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I have super sensitive gums and teeth and this has really helped them hurt less." in 1 review
  • "I got this for my husband when the dentist recommended toothpaste for sensitive teeth; it works really well!" in 1 review
Kim S.
I've been using this toothpaste for over a year and I love it. Great Flavor and I can feel my teeth getting stronger when I use it. Definitely helps with sensitivity too! I had a tooth that needed work and it always helped make it feel better and help me until I could get to the dentist.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
I have sensitive teeth but the other brands tasted horrible. Thankfully, my dental hygienist recommended this product to me. It helps with the sensitivity but tastes great. It's a really great and affordable product. I'd recommend this product to anyone else with sensitivity issues.
Liza V.
This is my go to toothpaste. Since using it, I have noticed that my teeth are less sensitive. It has a great, light, minty fresh taste. I'm really picky about flavor, so when I found a great tasting alternative to Sensodine toothpaste, I was stoked. It's not bitter whatsoever.
Dar T.
Atlanta, GA
I have sensitive teeth and was using Sensodyne, but my dentist gave me a sample of Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Enamel Shield and I've been using it ever since. I never have the sensitivity anymore and my teeth are as white as they were when I was using a whitening toothpaste.
Jennifer P.
West Haven, CT
Really good toothpaste. Does it's primary job of keeping your teeth clean plus keeps your teeth from being too sensitive. I've always had issues with sensitive teeth hurting. I definitely notice when I don't use a sensitive strengthening g toothpaste like this one.
Alicia W.
Coupeville, WA
I have pretty sensitive teeth and was looking for a good toothpaste to help. This worked okay but not as well as the colgate sensitive stuff that i am using right now. Price was fine and the flavor was good just doesn't seem as effective as others I have tried.
Allison R.
Dayton, OH
I love the Crest Pro-Health Sensitive toothpaste. I have teeth that are mostly cold sensitive, but find many sensitivity brands are expensive. The Crest sensitivity toothpaste helps with my symptoms, cleans my teeth, freshens my breath, and is affordable.
Leann V.
Austin
Works as good as Sensodyne! I have a few spots in my mouth that will forever be sensitive to sugar and cold. Daily brushing left a fabulous clean feeling to my mouth, as well as protected my teeth for food enjoyment! I will definitely be using this again!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
My husband's dentist recommends this for his routine gum care. He has seen an improvement since starting on this. I highly recommend this product for effectiveness and for cost. The flavor is nice and your mouth feels clean when you are done brushing.
Kara P.
This toothpaste does get my mouth clean, that is true. However, I'm not sure it does anything about the whiteness of my teeth. I haven't noticed my teeth looking better or cleaner, which is a disappointment. At least my breath smells nice though.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this taste? I love the taste of regular crest but am starting to need a more sensitive paste. My husband uses pronamel and I can't stand the taste! Wondering if this tastes like regular crest?
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I will be whitening my teeth soon from my dentist and I'm wondering if this will be a good toothpaste for any sensitivities that might occur?
Suzanne M.
How would you say this toothpaste by Crest compares to other sensitive toothpaste brands you've tried?