BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Sensitive & Enamel Shield Toothpaste* . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects against enamel loss., *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Jan S.
Jasper, AL
I have been using this Crest Pr-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste for quite sometime and it works for me. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great for me. My dental checkups are always A+. I always keep a backup of this toothpaste. Highly recommend.
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
For years I had sensitive teeth, making it impossible to drink anything very cold or very hot. My dentist recommended Crest Pro-Health and it's been wonderful. First thing I look for when I go to the toothpaste aisle is the pink on the box!
Caitlyn G.
Arkansas City, KS
hey man I am going to be able to get the best way to get the best way for you to know about the same time as well as well as a result of this email address to send me an update on this page
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
Having sensitive teeth and gums can make something as simple as brushing your teeth uncomfortable, never mind enjoying hot or cold foods. Since I discovered Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, my sensitivity has decreased and I'm enjoying icy treats during the hot summer months! The mint flavor is mild and pleasing and the smooth texture of the paste is easy on the gums. So grateful to find a toothpaste that addresses my fluoride, tartar control and plaque removal needs that also makes my teeth feel bulletproof. Not surprising, it comes with the Crest name!
Em B.
Bloomington, IL
I have some slight OCD when it comes to oral health and often over brush leaving me with more exposed teeth and sensitivity than most. I like this toothpaste because it does not hurt my teeth. If used with an electric toothbrush my teeth feel very clean too. I really prefer an extreme mint so I follow up with mouthwash.
Kelli L.
I started using pro health when i was in college. I had lacked taking care of my teeth for years up to starting a normal routine and my dentist recommended it. I went in one cleaning and was told i needed 12 fillings. I just went back in recently and only needed 1. IT is literally healing my cavities.
Angie P.
Flushing, MI
For being a sensitivity based toothpaste my husband and I both agreed that this actually made our teeth more sensitive after use! I thought I was getting cavities because my teeth would feel so sensitive. After switching to a different crest toothpaste product my sensitivity immediately went away.
Taylor N.
This product works well on my sensitive teeth! I began developing certain problems with my enamel, that made my teeth very sensitive and prone to pain. Those problems definitely decreased when I started using this toothpaste. I use this in combination with a cavity prevention paste.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
I have really sensitive teeth! this toothpaste works wonders! before using it, i couldn't eat ice cream, have drinks with ice in them, or soup. Anything too hot or cold would cause me so much pain. I have been using it for about a year now and can eat EVERYTHING with no pain!
Elsa W.
Sarasota, FL
I have sensitive teeth and a receding gum line, so a sensitive toothpaste is a must for me. After having finished a tube, I can say that my teeth are no longer sensitive to cold or heat as they used to be. This toothpaste works to fill in the microtubules in your enamel and regular use is what brings the benefits. This is the only toothpaste I use.