BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Sensitive & Enamel Shield Toothpaste* . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects against enamel loss.*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.www.crest.com see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana R.
Its pretty good usually I use the original crest but recently have changed to this one. I have not seen results as of yet but theres still room for improvement. Will let y'all know the updates.
Kim H.
Sioux City, IA
This is my go-to toothpaste! I naturally have enamel that is weaker so I have had my share of root canals and I feel like this helps with building up my enamel and helps keep the cavities at bay!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this to combat my tooth sensitivity. I have a couple of pockets of sensitivity on my right side, and my dentist suggest I try this and/or another brand so I got two to try them out. What attracted me to this one was the promise of "enamel shield" so not only would it lessen my sensitivity, it would build up protection against further sensitivity which is not a feature many sensitive toothpastes have.
Katie O.
I love Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield toothpaste because I'm able to brush my teeth without a stinging sensation. The enamel on my teeth is slowly decaying from the acids in certain foods and from the different toothpastes I've used in the past and this toothpaste helps protect it! I also feel that it makes them white and bright while giving a protecting shield!
ashley w.
Baden, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is a great toothpaste i like it for the sesitive factor it doesn't hurt my teeth like other do and it helps protect your enamel. i feel it does a great job cleaning my teeth as well. i usually buy this at walmart just because that is were i shop most. i would recommend this to everyone its great.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Love this toothpaste. IT is great for sensitive teeth. recommended by our dentist and has worked great. it was effective and easy to use. Did not burn or feel gritty in mouth. Made nice bubbles that felt like there were cleaning teeth.definitely would buy again and again.
Danielle F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good toothpaste for sensitive teeth! Has a fresh taste to it as well. I usually purchase mine for less than 3 dollars at Walmart! I have used the product several times, it helps with my sensitive teeth! I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
This is my go-to brand and type of toothpaste. i love it. I've used crest all my life and have never been let down by any of their products. i have yet to have a cavity or any major mouth problems. it's a really good value for such a good product. i recommend!
Lisa K.
Saint Peters, MO
Pretty good value. I have sensitive teeth and noticed after prolonged use, it has helped that issue. I think Sensodyne works better, but is more expensive. Have used it only for tube, but would buy again. Would recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
My favorite toothpaste. It doesn't have too strong of a mint flavor and is very pleasant for a toothpaste. It also has helped with my sensitive teeth, as colder foods don't bother my teeth as much after repeatedly using this.