Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Margaret M.
Kissimmee, FL
Seemed to work well enough. Nothing got any better or any worse... at least that I could tell
Diana A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I love this! It tastes great and I won't use anything else! I would recommend this to other's
Rachel H.
This toothpaste is the only one I use! I was recommended it from my dentist and it's great!
Kaylee W.
Love this toothpaste makes my teeth feel squeaky clean. And also helps with my sensitivity
Tiffany G.
Charleston, SC
I've noticed my teeth were whiter within three days! A must product for the caffeine lovers
Tranique B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this kind from this brand maybe twice. It is an okay brand but not great to me!
Heather K.
Madison, WI
Started using it a few months ago and can't say I've seen a lot of change in my teeth.
Jenny B.
Bowmanville , ON
being someone who suffers from a lack of natural enamel i was told to try this tooth paste out. I did and I am glad. it defiantly works well to clean my mouth but it also seems to help with the over all look and feeling of my teeth something that even sensitive tooth paste didn't seem to do. if you have any kind of issue with your enamel i would say to give this a try.
Tiffany O.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive teeth and gums so this product is really gently when I brush my teeth as well as getting the job done when I need to have clean healthy white looking teeth
Natasha G.
I always used Crest Pro-Health , it help me for my sensitive teeth and my enamel . I use all type of Crest , the normal one or the one that help my sensitive teeth. I love this product, I will always use it and I recomend it !