Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haven D.
Troutdale, OR
Love the fresh but not over whelming taste. Always makes my mouth feel clean and shines those whites
Robin L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used crest for many years. Always good checkups and this works well when sensitive teeth arise
Heather P.
Snow Camp, NC
I had tooth pain from whitenung my teeth so much but Pro Health stopped the sensitivity with 2 weeks.
Sara S.
Huntersville , NC
Love this toothpaste. Tastes great and works well. Will continue To be a customer. Highly recommend
Olivia M.
Great toothpaste! My teeth were whiter within a couple of uses and my breath stays fresh for hours
Ashley A.
Amazing product. Relief within one day of use. Only tooth paste to help with my sensitive teeth.
Catherine G.
Dardanelle, AR
This product always let's me feel confident about my teeth. Great for sensitivity and whitening.
Dulce G.
Joliet, IL
I like it, but I just don't like the after taste of it. It really makes me feel dry at the end.
Rebecca P.
Denver, CO
Having sensitive teeth, I found this toothpaste to really help and make my mouth feel clean.
Margaret M.
Kissimmee, FL
Seemed to work well enough. Nothing got any better or any worse... at least that I could tell