Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denisse Y.
Hesperia, CA
I have really sensitive teeth and when I came upon this it was something I fodnt expect it would work I have great results
Heather W.
Tupelo, MS
Helped my sensitive teeth from causing too much poison during my evening ice cream. I noticed a difference right away.
Sarah B.
Apple Valley, CA
Don't really enjoy this one; there is not a dramatic whitening effect. However I love the smell and the gel feel
Kayla H.
Dalton
This is for sensitive teeth! It isn't harsh or too strong, which is something that's really important to me.
Bethanny L.
I have " cold teeth ". Myou mother told me to try this and said it worked for her but it didn't work for me.
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I love this tooth paste and mouth wash. It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and my smile pretty and white
Kimberly V.
Peoria, IL
I love this toothpaste. Gives me a very clean feeling after I brush that stays throughout most of the day.
Aislinn M.
Brunswick, ME
I have sensitive teeth and a hard time finding the right toothpaste. This stuff is working for me so far
Jamie K.
This toothpaste works great. When you use it daily it makes the sensitivity go away. It tastes great too.
Heather P.
Snow Camp, NC
I had tooth pain from whitenung my teeth so much but Pro Health stopped the sensitivity with 2 weeks.