Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abigail M.
We like to use this toothpaste because it helps with the sensitivity of our teeth. My daughter has very sensitive teeth so it helps her a lot.
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
I use it all the time! Makes my mouth feel fresh and the taste isn't bad. It might be too much for little kids, but other than that it's good.
Leslie B.
Southgate
I don't thinks crest has found their niche in sensitive toothpaste. My teeth wee actually more sensitive. Will try something else next time
Janie S.
Haskins, OH
This toothpaste I have used for the past year. I like the way is keeps my teeth white and feeling clean and it tastes good. Thank You Janie
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I use this product every single day. I have sensitive teeth and this helps a lot. I can not buy another toothpaste after using this.
Misty P.
Chalmette
I have extremely sensitive teeth and this truly fit the bill. My teeth felt crisp, clean, with no weird residual flavor afterwards.
Mercedes N.
jacksonville, fl
This toothpaste leaves my teeth shiny and very clean feeling. It doesn't have an overpowering mint taste which is what I prefer.
Donna V.
This product helped my teeth so much when I use it, I use the whole tube, twice daily I brushed, and the difference was unreal.
Melissa S.
Norwich, CT
It works amazing and it's my favorite toothpaste brand . It really helps with my sensitive teeth and gums . I recommend it .
Denisse Y.
Hesperia, CA
I have really sensitive teeth and when I came upon this it was something I fodnt expect it would work I have great results