Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kailyn R.
Austin
This product is amazing. When I was going through orthodontics and my teeth were extremely sensitive this was perfect. It's very gentle and there is no sting from mintyness.
Keajha W.
Gulfport, MS
This toothpaste is great if you want to protect your teeth and have a clean mouth. Every time I got to my dentist for a check up he is happy with the results of my teeth.
Katie V.
Ypsilanti, MI
This toothpaste is affordable, not too minty, and always leaves my teeth feeling extra clean. You get a lot of product, for a small price. It is my go to toothpaste!
Destiny P.
Canton, GA
I love crest pro-health. Not only does it make your teeth feel really clean, but it also has a great taste. It is my favorite toothpaste and I buy it every time.
Madison R.
Issaquah, WA
I loved crest better than Colgate in my opinion it is. Mostly because the flavor, freshness and its not that strong. I have always use crest since I was younger
Makayla G.
Crest Pro-Health made my mouth feel so fresh! I hate having morning breath, but after using this it made my mouth feel very clean! I would definitely recommend!
Amanda L.
Dickinson, ND
Works wonders for my sensitive teeth! Gives you fresh breath, I didn't see much of a difference as far as whitening but fresh breath is more important to me.
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Been using this since I got my braces off and the toothpaste has been a life saver. Works so well and never leaves my teeth aching like normal toothpaste.
Cindy T.
Port Saint Lucie
Love this toothpaste. My whole family uses it. My teeth are naturally sensitive but I still want a whitening toothpaste. This product gives me both.
Tasha N.
I love the smell of this toothpaste. Definitely makers my mouth feel clean. It doesn't lane my teeth in little bits of pain like some toothpastes do.